vingt-trois

R.I.P Robin Williams

i feel like i just lost my favorite uncle

 ☹☹

 Louis;

We were currently on stage in D.C. and I'm almost positive people knew Harry and I were being more close than usual.

"Why don't we give the 'Larry Shippers' what they want, yeah?" I smirked as I whispered into Harry's ear, causing him to shudder. I think he was getting a boner.

"W-what do you mean?" I put on an innocent smile as I 'accidentally' touched Harry's crotch and I swear his breath hitched in his throat, "Lou! Warn me before you go grabbing cocks, yeah?"

I laughed as the screams got louder and some people were even screaming 'LARRY' as loud as they could and I pretended that I didn't know what they were talking about. 

That's basically how it went the whole night, me giving Harry sneaky little pecks on the cheek and neck and it even went to the extent of me teasing Harry by pulling his headband off and throwing it to Niall, who may I add, was laughing hysterically during the entire concert.

"That was great- oh shit." I stopped dead in my tracks, the head of Management was glaring at me and Harry.

"Oh shit is right, Louis! Just what the hell were you thinking? And you, I expected better from you, Harry!" He snapped, coming closer to Harry and I with each word he said.

"I-" Harry stumbled and I couldn't bare to see my precious Harry suffer like that.

"It was all my idea, I swear! Harry had nothing to do with it." 

I'm not even sure if Management knew that Harry and I were actually together or if they thought we were pulling a stunt.

"Is this true?" He turned to Harry.

"I- well, uhm-"

"Yes, it's true." I interrupted, sighing.

"In that case, Louis, you will not be performing at the next concert and that is final." My jaw dropped.

"You can't do that!" Harry finally spoke up without stumbling.

"And why can't I?" He crossed his hands over his chest.

Harry now had a mischievous smirk on his face, "Because if he doesn't perform, I don't perform." I was shocked, I couldn't let Harry and the rest of the band suffer all just because I'm a sneaky little fuck.

"You wouldn't dare, Styles." He narrowed his eyes at my boyfriend.

"Oh? Do you want to test me?" Where the hell was Harry getting this snarky attitude from all of the sudden?

"I- fine. But I no more stupid stunts, Tomlinson. I mean it!" I nodded as he walked away and then I smacked Harry on his arm.

"Ow, what was that for?" He asks, rubbing his arm.

"You idiot, you could have been fired for talking to him like that!"

"Yes, Louis, but you could have been fired also! I was helping you."

I sigh and nuzzle into Harry's neck, "Thank you, sugar plum."

"Sugar plum?" He laughed.

"Yes, now shut up and kiss me."

 ☹☹

what even was this chapter lmao