vingt

so you guys might hate me for this chapter but i have to add drama so the story keeps going

☹☹

Harry;

I walk back to Liam and I's room, dreading the night.

I guess Liam caught my distraught look, "Harry, you okay?" I thought about what I should do, should I lie and say I'm fine?

Instead, I shake my head, "No, I am not okay. Why are the room assignments such a big deal and why the fuck is Louis mad at me for them? I can't switch rooms!" I yell clenching my fists. I was no longer sad, but angry.

Liam is now right beside me on my bed, "Sh, it's okay, Harry. Everything is going to be fine." He hugs me.

"Is it, Liam? If Louis and I are fighting about something as stupid as this, how is everything going to be fine?"

It silent for a moment, neither of us knowing what to say.

"Liam, c-can you kiss me?"

His eyes widen and his cheeks turn a bright red, "K-kiss you?"

I nod, "I want to see if I really love Louis like I thought I did. If I feel something -even something tiny- with you, I'll know."

"Harry, are you su-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his.

I felt nothing with Liam, not even the tiniest spark but I wasn't going to give up now.

I pushed myself farther to Liam until I was straddling him and his hands were on my thighs. The kiss wasn't slow or passionate like the ones I had with Louis.

This kiss was fast paced and sloppy. I didn't like it.

I pulled away, out of breath.

"D-did you feel anything?" Liam asks me.

"No." The guilt was now washing over me and I finally realized what I did.

I kissed Liam.

"I-I have to go!" I whispered to Liam, running off his lap and almost falling in the process.

"Harry!" I ignored Liam's shouts and made my way to Louis' room.

"Louis! Open the fucking door, I love you so much!" I really didn't even know what I was saying, everything in my mind was blurry and I just wanted to be at Louis' side. 

"Harry?" I pushed the door shut, grabbing Louis and picking him up by his waist and moving to the bed with him in my arms, "I love you," I kissed at his neck, "so. fucking. much." He moans as I rub our crotches together.

"Please, Louis, please don't ever let me g-go."

☹☹

this chapter is literally all over the place but omfg there might be smut in the next chapterrrr

do u want smut or nah

OH AND JUST TO BE CLEAR, THIS IS NOT WHO LIAM ENDS UP WITH (OBVI) BUT OMFG HIS BAE IS COMING SOON

ilyasm 😘

i am such a horrible writer someone take away my hands so i can't torture u any longer omfg