trois

"This isn't fair, I wasn't made to have a fucking dick!" Jordana sneered for the hundredth time today.

"There's nothing we can do about it! We can't just go up to someone and tell them that we switched bodies, they won't believe it!" 

"What about Harry? He's gonna know something is up!" I smirked, she had no idea.

"By the way he was acting this morning, he didn't seem to care about you." 

"W-what do you mean?" She seemed nervous for some reason.

"Nothing, just forget it." I dismissed, shoving past her to get to my kitchen, "Do you want a cuppa to calm down?" 

Jordana scoffed, "How can I possibly calm down, Louis?" I shrugged, deciding to just ignore her.

☠☠

I shrugged on my jacket, the one that Harry had given me, and walked out of my flat after I had sent Jordana off. I couldn't deal with her high pitched voice much longer. I decided to go to the local bakery, it was secluded so no one was there which meant no one would recognize me.

What am I saying? I don't even look like myself, I look like Jordana. Although she is Harry's girlfriend so I guess it's good that the bakery is secluded anyway.

"One red velvet cupcake and a coffee, black, please." I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair. I kind of freaked out when my hand got tangled into my hair because I forgot how long Jordana's hair is.

"Jordana?" I almost didn't turn around at the sound but I did. I saw a male's face that I didn't recognize. 

He came up and kissed me and I pushed him away, "Who are you?" I ask, offended.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "I know that you're with Harry a lot because of your job but we still see each other, love." He chuckled.

Becuase of her job? What is he talking about.

"Anyway, I just stopped in for a coffee, it's fierce out there! Care to come to mine?" He winked.

I scoffed, "No, I'm going home." I payed for my order and made my way out of the bakery.

I don't know what Jordana's job is but I'm going to find out, that's for sure.

☠☠

{this sucks, i'm sorry}