douze

{ i think i got my shit together now btw this is a really emotional }

--

"Harry?" I speak from my end of the phone. It is now like three a.m. and I can't sleep so what better thing to do than to call Harry?

"Jord- Nevermind. Hey, what's up Lou?"

"We really never discussed what happened any further . ." I sigh into the phone.

"Louis, it's three a.m., can we discuss it in the - well, later?" I put a child-like pout on my face but it quickly disappears when I remember Harry can't see me.

"I- please? I need to know what we are . ."

I hear shuffling on the other end, "Can I come over at least? I think it's better if we discuss this in person."

"The front door is unlocked." I say and hang up.

--

"Louis?" I hear Harry's raspy voice call.

"In my bedroom!"

A few moments later he shows up in my doorway.

"Oi, you gonna just stand there?" He laughs.

"Sorry, still not used to this whole . . situation." He says referring to Jordana and I.

"Me either to be honest,"

"Right," He sits on the bed, "fuck, this would be easier if I wasn't confessing my feelings to you while you were a girl."

"It's not like I can help it, Harold." I scoff.

"I'm really sorry, Lou." I scrunch my eyebrows.

"Why are you sorry?"

He takes a minute before replying," Because I didn't tell you how I felt sooner. It hurt so much seeing you with Eleanor and I-"

"Harry, look, the only people who know this are Zayn and Liam . . Eleanor isn't really my girlfriend."

"Obviously, you love me." He grinned at the fact that my heart belonged to him.

"Let me speak you cheesy fuck." He laughs and lays down beside me on my bed.

"Anyway, when I actually found out that I liked boys, I wanted to come out to the fans and to you guys. Obviously, I couldn't do that until I talked to management about it. That didn't go so well. They basically told me that if I came out, they would make my life a living hell so they hired Eleanor. You know what though, I didn't have to come out for my life to be hell because walking around, pretending that I loved someone who I really didn't and watching the one I did love, walk around with his stupid brunette bitch was way beyond hell."

I let the tears fall that were building up fall onto my black sheets.

"Harry, for the longest time, I didn't even want to live-"

"Louis-"

"No, let me finish please." Harry nodded and pulled at his hair.

"I couldn't stand the lies, the fake love and I really couldn't fucking stand watching you kiss and love Jordana! It made me so fucking mad, that I wasn't the one that you were giving sweet little kisses to,  and I just didn't want to live because at least if I was dead, I wouldn't have to go through that torture anymore."

Harry choked out a sob which made me feel like complete shit. I just made the love of my life cry.

"Harry, w-why are you crying?"

"Because I couldn't see that you were in pain."

"N-no! Don't blame this on yourself! Please don't!" I sat up to hug him and rub his back.

"It is my fault though, Louis! It was me who made you feel like complete shit for months and months at a time!"

"Harry, it wasn't just you . . Eleanor knew I was gay and she was fine with it but it still didn't stop her from trying to snog my face off, it was disgusting." I knew now was not the time but I tried to add a little humor to lighten the mood.

Harry chuckles at this, "Jordana is the same fucking way! Do I have to suck dick right in front of her to make her stop trying to get in my pants or what?"

"I don't blame her," My eyes flicker to his crotch.

Great Louis, only you would think about Harry's cock at a time like this.

"I feel like a weight has been lifted off my chest ever since we confessed our feelings." Harry spoke up after a minute of silence.

"Oh my God, Niall doesn't know about any of this does he?" Harry asks.

"Nope," I smirk, "He's too occupied with something of his own anyway."

"What do you mean?" Harry asks in confusion.

"Let's just say I walked in on Zayn and our so 'innocent' Niall engaging in some . . activities."

He gasps, "Zayn and Niall? I can't believe it!"

"It's tru-"

"Fuck! Niall is so lucky like hot damn, he got himself a complete and utter sex-god!"

I pout and put my arms over my chest to make sure Harry sees my jealousy, "Oh . . I mean, Louis! You're so fucking hot and like, I can't wait until you have a dick again so I can see all the special parts of you to explore!"

I furrow my eyebrows up in amusement, "Oi, Styles! What am I, a forest? Are you on a safari or something?"

He laughs at this, "Safari's take place in the desert." He says matter-of-factly and smirks.

"No one likes a smart-ass." I try to sound upset but I can't help but grin after Harry smiles, showing off his dimples.

--

{ spoiler alert: louis and jordana are going to be back in their normal bodies soon bc me being the perv i am, i want to write larry smut bYE }