sept

{ read author note at the end; IMPORTANT }

☹☹

There was a knock on my door so I got up to answer it.

Zayn was standing there and his jaw dropped, "I told you." I spoke in a hush whisper.

"L-Louis, you're a g-girl!" I scoffed, "Yeah, no shit."

My sarcastic remark caused Zayn to chuckle, regardless of how shocked he was.

"I'm sorry, this is just . . so weird." I nodded.

"I really need some comforting right now. C-can we uhm, cuddle?" I was hesitant to ask because I've only really cuddle with Harry and Niall out of all the boys and I'm a girl at the moment.

"Of course, lets go into your room." I almost laughed at how sexual this all sounded but decided against it so it wouldn't be awkward.

I led the way into my warm room, Zayn right behind me and let him get on my bed first since he was slightly taller than me and then proceeded to get on after him.

He wrapped his arms around me, "You're more petite like this, almost too petite." He laughed at his joke. 

I furrowed my eyebrows at it but I decided not to say anything.

"So, what if I never go back to being . . Louis? What if Jordana and I are stuck like this forever?" I was on the edge of crying but I told myself that I wasn't going to cry. I hope I kept that promise to myself.

"I doubt it but don't listen to me, I'm just a boyband singer!" He chuckled as did I.

"Seriously though, you said a lot of people believe in this stuff? What did you mean?" He re-positioned himself so that he was looking at me.

"Well, there's a lot of people out there that believe in erm, body  . . switching. Maybe we could call someone?"

"Mhm, but how would we know who to call?"

Zayn gave a sarcastic yet playful laugh, "There's this wonderful thing that was invented in the 90s yeah, it's called the internet!"

"Haha, very funny, Malik." I gently smacked his chest with a small smile on my face.

"I got you to smile though, didn't I?" I couldn't help but smile wider at the charming boy before me.

"Perrie's lucky to have a man like you."

"Yeah? How so, Tomlinson?" I snuggled in deeper into his side.

"Well, you're very charming, you care about everyone, no matter how much of a dick they are to you and not to mention, you're very handsome." 

"Oh, I'm handsome? I prefer the term sex god."

I laughed, "Oi, watch it." I smirked, "Or we could go with the fans nickname for you, Mr. Vogue Model." 

He scrunched his eyebrows, "I thought I was using their nickname, a lot of them call me sex god. I don't blame them." He smirked. 

I groaned, "Yeah, okay I get it. You're a sex god and a Vogue Model!" 

"I'm glad you're all caught up." He kissed my temple but in a friendly manner.

☹☹

{ okay so i don't think that i've set up an updating schedule so i'm going to try to update every Tuesday or Friday. one of those days but i'm not sure yet. also, i know this story is going slow, the real action starts in about a chapter or two, okay? (: ilyasfm }