vingt et un

i kind of stole some smut from my smut book (with a little editing) because i didn't have any ideas so.. ENJOY

☹☹

Harry;

"F-f-ck, Lou!" I bucked my hips into his mouth as his tongue swirled around the tip of my p-nis, his hands rubbing where his mouth couldn't reach, causing me to moan out loud.

"M' gonna c- oh!" I yelled as I reached my orgasm, it spilling down the back of Louis' throat.

He looked up at me from his current position, "Mhm, so good." He licked the side of his mouth where some of my come got.

I couldn't take it anymore, I picked Louis up and threw him onto the bed, getting on top of him, "I hated you being mad at me. It wasn't my fault, Louis." I sucked at his neck, making the skin red and irriated.

"I'm topping tonight." I rubbed our c-cks together, causing Louis to moan out.

"B-but-" I kissed down his stomach to where his c-ck was aching to be touched.

"No buts, I am topping and that's final, do you understand, baby?"

Louis nodded and moaned.

"Use your words, dammit!" I put the tip of his cock into my mouth and sucked gently.

"Y-yes, I understand, p-please!" 

"Please what?" I smirk.

"Please just -f-ck!" He moaned out.

"F-ck?" I ask innocently.

"Me!" This causes my cock to become fully hard again as I suck on one of Louis' nipples making him a hot moaning mess underneath of me.

"Oh, I will. I'm going to fuck you so hard, you'll be screaming my name and everyone will know who you belong to." 

I reach to the suitcase to get a condom and lube but then Louis' hand smacks my hand away.

"N-no! I wanna feel you." I moan aloud at Louis' words and nod, positioning myself between his legs.

"You're sure?" My loving side kicks in again.

"Just f-ck me, Harry."

I stick one finger into his hole, making Louis hiss in pain but he soon moans as I move it just the right way.

"Another." His voice is raspy and barely audiable. I nod and add a second finger and pull them both out when I think he's stretched out enough.

I rub my c-ck a couple times before slowly slipping it in about halfway before Louis whines in pain, "You okay?" I ask, kissing his neck.

"Yeah, m-move." I slowly start moving inside of him, moaning at how tight he is.

"Baby you're so tight!" He grunts in response, "Faster." He commands.

I start moving faster and harder, making Louis' nails dig into my back, "O-ohhhh!" He drags out as I fuck him into the mattress.

"Don't hold back, baby. Let everyone kn- f-ck! Let everyone know w-who's making you feel this good,"

He bites at his lip, still holding all of his moans in until an idea pops into my head.

I jerk my hips hard into his bum, making my c-ck hit just the right spot, "Ahhh!" He lets out a pornographic moan.

I do it again, "HARRY!" He moans the loudest he has ever and bites at the skin on my shoulder.

"You like that don't you?"

"Y- oh my god!" I smirk knowing that we're both close.

I repeatedly hit his prostate over and over again until we both orgasm, screaming each others names loudly.

"I missed you so much." I kiss his lips.

"We were barely apart for two hours." He chuckles.

"I don't care." And we both fall into a dreamless sleep.

☹☹

I HAD TO BLOCK OUT SOMELETTERS SO THIS WASN'T RATED R

wOW

i am crying because i just realized one direction won't be a band forever and that really sucks.

but that also means that larry might come out so that's ok too 

love you guys