onze

{ @larrywho started following me and @inkedmalik is reading my story... ima go cry in a corner now. 

i seriously love both of you guys tysfm! also, the video on the side makes me scream }

☹☹

 My phone started ringing for the thousandth time that night. I knew exactly who it was.

Zayn.

It's not that I was mad at Niall and Zayn, I was just really shocked. I had always thought that Zayn and Perrie's relationship was truly real.

Sighing, I decided to cut the lad a break and answer, "Hello?"

"Lou! Fuck - finally! What you saw back there I-"

"It's fine, I'm not mad."

"Y-you're not?" He sounded worried, still.

"Nope, but why not just tell me? What about Perrie? Is she a beard, l-like Eleanor?" I was rambling. God dammit.

"She is. But, it hasn't always been Niall and I. I always knew that I was gay but I found out Niall was bisexual and he told me how he had never done anything with a guy about a couple months back and so we got together and a sloppy blow-job turned into something a lot more . ."  

"Zayn . . you don't mean . ."

"I love him, Louis." I nearly choked.

"Does he know that you l-love him?" I was afraid to ask.

"No. No he does not." I couldn't help it, I started crying.

"I'm afraid that if I don't tell him soon, it will be too late." He added on.

I know what I have to do. I quickly hung up the phone, grabbing some shoes and my car keys, speeding to Harry's flat.

It was hard to see because my vision was blurry due to all of my tears but I made it there.

"H-harry! Harry open up, please!" I heard some groaning from the other side of the door and Harry opened the door, shirtless may I add.

"Jordana? What the fu-"

"No! It's not Jordana! It's me, Louis! I need to tell you something!"

"S-stop fucking with my feelings like that, Jordana!"

"No, Harry, please let me explain!"

☹☹

"So, that's it. Please believe me, Harry." I choked out.

Silence.

"Harry? P-please say something."

"L-Louis? It's really you?" I nodded, taking his hand in mine.

"Yes, it is." He blushed.

"B-but I told you t-that I loved you . ."

I chuckled, tears still running down my cheeks, "It's okay Harry because I love you too."

☹☹

{ omfg guys the account that harry favorited that tweet on got suspended, i'm laughing }