six

{ i'm back bitches }

(ू•ᴗ•ू❁) 

I've been contemplating on whether to tell someone about Jordana and I's situation and I'm going to tell Zayn first. Zayn and I have a very close relationship, next to Harry's of course.

I reached for my phone on the couch and hesitantly dialed Zayn's number.

After a couple rings he answered, "Lou! What's up, mate?"

"Hey, Zayn." I took a deep breath and ran my free hand through my hair, "Listen, I have something really big to tell you but you have to promise me that you're not going to judge, laugh or anything else like that." 

"Uh, yeah, yeah Louis. Go ahead." 

"Okay, so-"

"Don't tell me you've turned straight and got Eleanor pregnant!" He said a bit over dramatically.

I chuckled, "No! God no!" 

"Alright continue." He laughed.

"I don't really know how to tell you this but the reason I haven't been around for the past couple of days is because . . because I'm a girl."

"Louis, I'm pretty sure you're a boy. The boys and I have seen you naked quite a few times and you definitely have a dick." 

"N-no I meant like, I- I'm in a girl's body! Jordana's body! I'm in Jordana's body and she's in mine!" I didn't mean to snap on Zayn but I guess the panic finally set in again.

"You're joking with me, right?"

After of couple minutes of me not answering he finally spoke up again, "You're not joking. Oh my God. O-okay, we'll figure this -"

"Zayn what can we do? No one is going to believe me and her!"

"You don't know that, Lou. Lots of people believe in this stuff!"

He was right but I was still doubt full.

"Okay, can you come over? I need some company right now."

"Of course. It'll be about half an hour though, fans are swarming the house."

I rolled my eyes, "Okay,"

 (ू•ᴗ•ू❁) 

{ prepare for a cute zouis scene next chapter }