dix-sept

i really love all of you thanks for staying with me throughout this story x

(ू•ᴗ•ू❁) 

I know it's morning because I can feel the fucking sunlight hit my face.

I groan and try to roll over but Harry has me in a death grip. I smile and snuggle into him more but stop when I realize I have to pee.

"Harry . ." I whisper into the crook of his neck.

He moves a bit but doesn't let me go.

"Harold let me go." He loosens his grip but not enough for me to get up.

"No." He mumbles.

I laugh, "Okay but if you don't let me up there's a good chance that you're going to get soaked with piss." 

His face contorts into a disgusted face and it only makes me jump out of bed in victory when he finally releases.

"Thanks so much, Harold." He sticks his tongue out at me and rolls over as I make my way into the bathroom.

God is it good to have my dick back.

I hear a moan come from my room and I quickly finish up, trying to be quiet, and walk out of the bathroom to see Harry naked and stroking his cock.

Oh.

I cough loudly to get his attention and his eyes widen and his hands fly up in defense, "Oh, hey."

"Why are you masturbating when I could just do it myself? Am I not good enough or something?" I'm not really offended I'm just curious to see what his defense is.

He quickly gets off the bed and comes to my side, "No, no. Louis it's not that. I woke up with hard and I just didn't want you to think I was a creep and I was hoping that I could just get off real quick . ." I raise my eyebrows up in confusion.

"Harry, you are aware that I'm also male, yeah? That happens to every guy, not just you so why would I think you're a creep." 

He blushes.

"I don't know." He brings his hands up to hide his face but I force them down.

"Awe, you're like a teenager who just got caught touching himself by his mum for the first time." I peck his lips, "It's adorable, really."

"Shut up." He nuzzles his face into my neck and it honestly feels so good to know that I have this idiot for my boyfriend.

(ू•ᴗ•ू❁) 

OMFG SO NOTHING IS HAPPENING IN THIS CHAPTER BUT I WANTED TO WRITE 'FLUFF' SO YEAH DEAL WITH IT 

but this doesn't even count as fluff like harry just got caught masturbating so like is that porn or

and omfG I AM HORRIBLE AT WRITING 

LOVE YOU GUYS DFONJFND

i have a 'potty mouth' bUT IDGAF

this isn't edited so if there's mistakes just ignore them pls