37.

After hours of no communication, Squeak, que, Chanelle, Amir, and JT all sat in the waiting room. ever since Kado and Yani went through those doors they've just been stuck in their thoughts.

Kado came from the back in a pair of scrubs with his head held down. He was holding his mouth cover and looked up with a tear in his eye.

"Yo K, what's up? They good??"

"One of my babies didn't make it..." He said

"Yani or babygirl?" Amir said standing up

"My son... she had twins but he was small and the stress she was under didn't help it." He said sniffling

"Y'all was having twins this whole time?!?"

"We ain't know, they said it happens. Baby A can sometimes cover the other baby and stop doctors from seeing the other in the ultrasound."

"I know you ain't in the mood to hear it but Ingot you bro, and lil man is in a better place."

Just then, Annette came through the hospital entrance. Amir went to greet and thank her for what she did back at the factory.

"Hey, thanks for what you did. You didn't ha-"

"Where's my daughter?" She said looking around the waiting room.

"Yanelle?" He said

"Yes, all of them are my daughters. Where is she? Is she ok? How's the baby?"

Kado overheard her and approached the older woman. "Don't come tryna make yourself known now. How tf you gon leave her life and come back expecting open hands?!"

Amir grabbed Kado and ushered him to the back TJ see Yani along with Chanelle

Que stood up and walked over to Annette, "so why you ain't been cake around? What's the tea?"

"Why would I come around knowing his was watching them? I figured I would plot against him and save my daughters. That was the whole purpose of me leaving them with other people. It wasn't safe"

"And why tf not? Where else would them girls have been safe, if not with you?"

"When I first met Nameer, He was partnered with his twin Lokes, (They we're both contract killers and neighborhood con artists.) Lokes and Nameer we're hired to kill their bosses rival but when it all went down, Meer fucked up the mission and Lokes ended up killing Nameer. That man that we killed back there wasn't their father. It was their uncle. He had everyone fooled including me."

"Sooo... their father is Lokes or Meer?" Que said

"Nameer, but when lokes came back from the hit, and everyone wondered where Meer was, he said that Meer left and had to do a undercover mission. I knew it was odd because Meer would have told me, I was carrying triplets. You don't just leave a woman like that. After doing digging I found out he was dead and that Lokes was trying to kill me and the girls. He would come over and "take care" of us and fix me food but I didn't eat that shit. I peeped game. So as soon as I had my girls I gave them away and plotted to kill him. I couldn't just take him out back then, he was a contract killer. And i think i might've waited too long" She said tearing up

"Yo Janelle straight?" Squeak said

"She was caught between crossfire, we took care of her and the rest of the bodies, but when we left there was a car that came but left when they seen it was us."

"What did the car look like?"

"A grey bmw"

"Nikki" Squeak and Amir said at the same time