10. (Private Chapter)

I been spoiling y'all! But I love my readers, y'all the real MVP's. But y'all gone have to gimme some more love on the likes and comments! Message me any ideas or thoughts about my book 💜

Seeing Yani dressed in that tight ass outfit, body glistening, I just couldn't resist. Maybe it was the Henny but I wanted her ass. She was grinding on my dick and I wish my pants weren't on separating our bodies from fully meeting. My eyes was low asl, and some song started playing and Yani got hype asf. She started grinding harder almost making my dick bust out my tru religion jeans. I put my hands on her waist and bit down on my bottom lip. If ain't nothing happen tonight, it would be God's doing cause I swear I'm about to fuck her til she can't talk the next morning.

"Y'all want a room?!" Squeak said

"Yani secure the dick bitch!" Ro said while she did a full split in Squeak's lap.

Yani looked back at Kado seductively and Kado grabbed her by her face and kissed her lips passionately.

They stayed like that until Yani started kissing on his neck licking her love marks.

Kado got up and pulled his pants up and held his hand out.

"Let's go."

Yani took his hand and said she had to grab her bag.

She went looking for he room Ro had put their shit in and opened the door and found Chris getting his dick sucked by one of the hoes Ro invited.

Yani hurriedly closed the door before Chris saw her

She couldn't believe he was here cheating on Nikki

"YANI!" Kado said

Of course she was gonna tell her Home girl but Daddy was calling, and when Daddy call you gotta answer.

Yani came running down the stairs and skipped 3 almost falling. Kado caught her from falling.

45 minutes later ...

When they got to the home they were sharing at the moment, Kado got out and went over to Yani side to help her out.

"Cmon lil mama" He said in a raspy voice

"Yes daddy? Where you want me to come... here or here." She said pointing to his lips and then down to his dick.

Kado lightly chuckled and got her out the car throwing her over his shoulder.

When they got in the house, Kado carried her all the way to his room and placed her on the bed. She wouldn't let go so he ended up falling on the bed with her.

"Yani, wyd guh."

"Kado, we both want this, why you act like you don't." Yani said slurring her words and climbing in his lap kissing his neck.

Kado was loving every moment of Yani in his lap, she smelled good Asf, and one of his weak spots was his neck.

Yani started to undo his pants and Kado stopped her. "Chill. Lemme go to the bathroom."

He got up and went to the bathroom purposely taking forever.

When I fuck her I want her to remember every single stroke and kiss I put on her body.

Yani had drifted into a deep sleep waiting on Kado, when he came back out he grinned and got in bed next to her. She cuddled under him and he just looked at her until his eyes got heavy.

Message from Kado:
Look, I know y'all wanted to read all about me fucking Yani, but I want it to be special with her. Let it had been one of these hoes... of course. I woulda Jimmy'd up and fucked. But babygirl need to be treated with care love and lil bit of Thug.