11.

The next day...

Yani woke up with her head pounding, she looked over and saw Kado still sleep with a death grip on her waist. She looked under the covers and saw she was still dressed.

"Damn" She said lowly
Kado grinned in his sleep, hearing what she said.

Yani got out of bed and went to take care of her personal hygiene. When she came out, Kado was standing in front of the door with just his boxers

Yani bumped into him and damn there fell.

"My bad babygirl, you good?" He said licking his lips.

"I'm fine K, just let me grab my stuff."
He grabbed her by her arm, "whats the problem?"
"Nothing" She said snatching her arm.
"So we lying to each other now?" He said nodding his head and walking in the bathroom
"No that's not-" She said but Kado closed the door before she could finish.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed her purse and heels and leaving out.

Yani went to her bathroom and showered and put on a Nike jumpsuit. She slicked her hair in a ponytail and put her shades on. She had a lunch date with Nikki to talk about Chris and Kado not givin her any dick.

Yani started looking through her purse and around the house for her car keys.

She knocked on Kado's door and waited.

"Come in" He said
He was playing 2k and it was an intense game.
"Have you seen my keys?"
"Yeah"
"Well where are they??"
"I'll tell you when once you tell me what was wrong with you."
"Kado, I'm not trying to be late can you just give me my keys?"
"Then don't be late and tell me what it was." He said side eyeing her.
"I broke a nail" she lied looking away
"If you gonna tell a lie like that at least hide your hands." He said looking at her hands.
"Look, i don't wanna talk about it"
"Then you don't wanna be wherever you supposed to be right now."
"You didn't fuck me.." She said lowly
"I what?" He said holding his ear..
"Kado! You heard me."
He threw her her keys and kept looking at the tv screen.
"You had them all this time?"
"Yup"
"Why?!"
"I ain't want you to leave mad or me not knowing why" he smirked
"You wanna be my nigga so bad"
"You want all 14 inches of me in you so bad"
With that Yani ran out the room.

"You can run now, but you won't be able to next time" he said laughing.

————————————————————————
Yani pulled up to Starbucks and parked her car.
Nikki had already texted her and told her she grabbed the two of them a table by the window.

She entered Starbucks and ordered a chocolate frappe with extra whip cream and sat next to Nikki

"Hey mamas, how are you?"
"This baby is kicking my ass. We find out the sex next week" Nikki said
"I want a niece, so I can dress her up real cute"
"Girl no, I can't deal with myself half the time. Gimme a boy and keep it moving" She said rolling her eyes playfully
"Girl, you a mess"
"Mhm... Chris told me how y'all been. Ima be getting a niece from you and Kado soon, huh?"
"Hell no. He ain't even give me nun last night!" She said slamming her cup down
Nikki's eyes widened. "Damn, you aight sus? Are y'all even together?"
"Well he's hinted it, but he Ain't directly said it... but I'll just play the field. I'm sure that's what he does anyway" She said smirking.
"I think not, chris told me that when him and Kado are working, they working. No bitches"
Yani sipped her frappe and looked away suspiciously...

"Fuck You make that face for? We got some bitches to slide on?"
"No, idk about Kado.. but last night.... you know about my job... my girl invited me to this private party so we went... we get to the house and it's chris, Kado, and Squeak... I was occupied with Kado but when we were about to leave... I walked into the room that we put our stuff in and saw Chris with one of RoRo friends..."

Nikki just sat there looking dumbfounded.. "why didn't you tell me last night? Why ain't you fuck him up?"

"Nikki, I thought he had left because it was strippers, but I guess he had went in the room with her, I was wrong and I apologize.."

With that Nikki snatched her purse off the table and left Yani sitting there alone...

Would you have done the same thing as Yani?

Should Yani play the field?

P.S. Sorry I've been so late on updates! School kicking my ass loves 😂