6.

Yani had just gotten back from her appointment and she felt like shit. She had just killed her child, luckily Kado had gone with her to make sure she was straight.

"You good?" He said as he helped her sit on the couch

"I'm okay, I just wanna be left alone.."

"Look, I get it. And it's okay if you sit around and mope for a little bit. But you gotta get back on your game. Life is too short, one day you'll find the right one shawty." He said patting her thigh

"Thanks." She said looking at the floor.

Kado went to his room and decided to text his homies and see if they wanted to go out. He would've stayed with Yani but she went his and she wanted her space.

They decided to go to PlayHouse at around 11 and he had business to attend to so he had to go.

"Text me if you need something, anything" He said licking his lips

"Get on boa" She said giggling. He always made her laugh.

Yani didn't want to tell anyone. She didn't need the info getting back to Rome she just wanted to get over this patch and live HER life for once.

She sat and contemplated her life. she had never met her parents, she was told Her mother had been killed by her father when she was little and she lived in an adoption home since. Rome saved her from a dangerous lifestyle and she had been living with him ever since... until he proved himself to be the same type of nigga as her dad. Violent

She didn't expect Kado to stay there with her. They were just friends... but lately she get like they were so close.

Yani had slept and been in the same position on the couch since Kado had left. Her body ached and she felt like she wanted to just lay here forever.

Kado came in from being at the trap spot all day and saw Yani laid on the couch.

He tapped her "aye, lil mama." She woke up and just looked at him and started crying.

"I know ma" he held her as she cried and felt like it was his place to stay there and hold her all night.

He texted the gang and told em he was staying in.
She laid against his chest and it felt like she belonged there. She cried herself asleep in his arms and when he tried to move she wouldn't let go.

Kado just sat there look at her embracing her beauty. She was a true queen and didn't deserve what these peasant ass niggas was doing to her. He knew she was vulnerable and knew she'd had trust issues. He just didn't wanna have to deal with that. When women get out of a traumatic relationship, they blame and take everything out on the next nigga. Kado was a nigga with little to no patience. He would just let her be her. Only time could heal her broken heart, not another man.

Should Kado and Yani get together?

Takeaway: Time heals a broken heart, not another lover. Understand that Queens 👸🏽

Was Yani wrong for the abortion?

Vote and Comment! 💜