12.

Hey lovelies 😘 I'm so sorry about me not updating as much, but I will be trying to update more... I'm a full time college student, some of you know how that goes. So bare with me ♥️

When Yani got back to the house, Kado was gone. Probably out attending to his "job."

"Well I guess I can clean the house."

Yani has cleaned the house, from top to bottom all while playing all the old school jams. Something she did when she was either stressed or worried. It was symbolic, she cleaned the house almost like she needed to clean her life up of any mess.

It was now 6 pm and Yani started dinner. She was cooking steak, potatoes, macaroni and green beans. Usually she would make Kado a plate, but since he was acting like an ass he could make his own.

I can't even be mad at him... we aren't together. But, I have to quit my job? Only dance for him? What about his job and the bitches he's around. I'm sure that Nikki didn't expect Chris to cheat on her... Niggas...

"Hello???" Kado said snapping his fingers

"Huh? What" she said shifting her weight to her left leg .

"You still mad?" He said getting closer to her and rubbing her ass.

"It don't matter." She said focusing back on making her plate.

"Where's mine?" He said

"On the stove"

"Damnnn. You mad fr huh?" He laughed

"Move Kado, you get on my nerves" she said brushing past him

"He grabbed his package, but you still want me" He said

"Nope" She said sitting down and saying her grace

"Look" he pulled her chair out and kneeled in front of her. "The reason I didn't have sex with you Is because I want you to remember it. Ima fuck ya life up once I fuck you..."

"Cut it, I don't want it. I can find a man who'll love me and won't "fuck my life up""

"Try it and you and him wont get past hello. You mine. So fix your attitude and stop acting like you ain't gone fuck wit a nigga"

Yani just rolled her eyes

See what Yani didn't know was that when he said he would fuck Her life up, he meant it. The first time they had sex, He was getting her pregnant. He knew she would be the woman he's been looking for. But at the same time he was scared of commitment. He ain't wanna invest his all into someone and then be fucked over by the same person.

The two of them ate dinner and Kado was washing the dishes since she cooked.

"So... I heard you went flapping ya jaws and now chris in high water with Nikki"

"Well chris shouldn't have been fucking around on Nikki, not to mention she's pregnant"

"Well.. shit happens. And that's they business. Have you talked to her?"

"No she left right after I told her."

"Give her a call... she gone need a friend but just don't get in they business."

"She's my Bestfriend... you gonna have to miss me with the bullshit. I would want her to tell me if my nigga was cheating on me"

"I wouldn't cheat on you" He said

"You're not my man either"

Without hesitation, Kado picked her up and put her on the counter spreading her legs apart and standing in between.

"Yanelle, I want you to be mine. But I don't want to be fucked over... I ain't committed to somebody in a while. You're my Bestfriend and I'm thankful for our friendship, and Im thankful for you. You make me smile, I get this goofy ass feeling in my stomach everytime you around, and I want us to to be together..."

Yani started to tear up.

"Cmon don't get emotional with me now"

"I wanna be yours K." She said kissing his lips

Kado kissed her back and grabbed her ass. Their tongues danced and Yani even let out a soft moan.

She started to tug at his shirt and he moved her hands.

"Ah ah ah, you gotta earn this dick lil mama." He kissed her forehead and went upstairs

"I hate you!" She yelled after him.

"You'll love me in the end"

Message from Kado

I'm just trying to look out for her. She got a lot going on right now and if I fuck Her she won't be focused. She'll get it soon though 😏