14.

WE LIT 3k READS 😎♥️ I LOVE YALL 😘 keep commenting and liking 😚

Later that night...

Kado was laying down in the bed watching tv and Yani has just came back

"Where you been?"
"Don't worry about it?"
He grabbed her by her arm. "Lemme find out you went out taking pills and shit."
"And if I did?"
He grabbed her and sat her in his lap
"Baby..."
"Yes K"
"Don't play with me, did you?"
Yani looked away and down to the floor
"Yanelle.. ANSWER ME." Kado said squeezing her thigh
"Oww Kado!"
"Answer me."
"No!"
He smiled. "Oooo she wanna have my babiessss" He said picking her up
Yani giggled, "I just had time to think and a baby by you wouldn't be bad... but I fear that the abortion will effect this pregnancy."
"Well you don't yet, it ain't for sure that you'll get pregnant but you'll be fine baby girl" He said kissing her forehead.

Meanwhile...

"This bitch gone pay, I tried going easy on her dumb ass but her and that nigga gon pay."
"So what you wanna do boss?"
"I got the perfect plan..."
"You know she fuck with Kado... he damn there own this city, you sure you wanna do this?"
"YoU SUre YOu WaNA dO ThIs?!" He said mimicking his assistant. "Stop being a pussy, it's time to get revenge"
"Fuck you, what the plan bitch..."

A month later

"So ma'am you sign here, initial here, and sign and date here and you're all done." The real estate agent said.
Yani looked at Kado before signing
"Go ahead baby" He said placing his hand on her knee.
After signing the agent gathered the paperwork.
"I'll have copies made and sent here. You've got a lot of decorating ahead of you!" She said
"Thank you, I can't wait"
"I can't wait to get you home" Kado whispered in Yani's ear.
She blushed and got up. "Well thank you, but we have to go." Shaking hands with Crista
She giggled, "I'll be in contact with you Yanelle."

When they got outside it was beautiful, sunny and not too hot. Kado opened the door to his Red Lambo and kissed her before walking to his side.

When he got in Yani was taking pictures and uploading them to snapchat.
"Girl you and that phone." He said snatching it and putting the caption "Kado's babymama ♥️🤤" and posted it.

Yani had been super tired lately and although she ain't know, he knew she was carrying his seed

"You hungry?"
"Yes!! I want a burger with extra pickles and fries with sour cream" She said licking her lips

"Girl what?" He said laughing
"What?"
"What a damn combination" he said putting the car in drive and heading to Five Guys.
After stopping at a red light, he looked in his rear view mirror and noticed the same black van that was behind him in the parking lot of Yani's studio.
"Baby don't be alarmed but I need you to climb in the back and lay down on the backseat. Quickly"
"Huh?! Why?"
"I'll tell you later, but right now just do as I say."
She got in the back and Kado sped off and ran the light. As predicted the van followed.

"Bae slow down I don't feel good, this is all making me feel nauseous"
"That's my son doing that, but relax. I already texted Squeak and Chris"
The van started shooting and even opened the side door letting off rounds.
"Just one more block" Kado said as he turned hard
Right after he turned the corner Squeak and Chris followed the black van and blew the tires out. They were in the middle of the street having a shoot out.

"You straight back there?"
"Take me Home now!"
"I know you shook right now, but calm down. You good."
Yani crossed her arms and stayed down just in case somebody else tried it...
Kado kept driving, Yani was in the car and he was not risking her safety.
Chris called him, "What you want us to do with them?"
"Bring em to the office. I'll be there in 20"
"Aight" he said and hung up.

... to be continued

Very Quick Update, sorry 😬

Who's plotting? 👀
New addition???
Should Yani be mad?