4.

The next morning
Kado had a night out with the guys and hadn't got back until 4 am. Yani was on her phone scrolling on Instagram looking at pictures of Rome and his "new woman" the same bitch that was in the live video.

Yani started laughing on the outside but was lowkey hurt on the inside. She heard the keys turning in the door and peeked out her room and saw Kado come in with a dark skinned woman that had at least 30 inches of weave in her shit. Yani shook her head. "The bitches he bring home make me sick" she said under her breath. Just then her stomach churned and a rush of nausea came over her. She ran out of her room and into one of the bathrooms they shared.

Yani started puking her guts up and Kado heard her.
He knocked on the door and since he heard her puking he opened it to make sure she was straight.
"Yo, you good?" He said holding her hair back
"Yeah, I'm go-" before she could finish she puked more.
"What you eat Lil mama?" He asked
Yani kept throwing up and Kado's female guest came downstairs becoming impatient.
She opened the bathroom door and looked at Kado holding her hair back and crossed her arms.
"And who tf is this Kado? Another one of your bitches huh? What's wrong you sick? Kado ass probably got you pregnant."
"Yo Amiyah get the fuck on bruh it ain't even like that and if it was you ain't my bitch so stfu"
Yani had finished throwing up and wiped her mouth with toilet paper. After that she lunged at Amiyah and punched her in her jaw. "Watch ya mouth bitch, Me and Kado ain't like that but if I wanted him I could take him"
Kado separated the two of them and pushed Yani back lightly "aye watch ya mouth." He turned to Amiyah, "you gotta go" He said pointing to the door.
Kado escorted Amiyah out and Yani was getting done brushing her teeth.
"You should keep your bitches in check. That's the second one Kado." She said passing by him.
He grabbed her arm and looked at her. "Go get yaself checked out. You pregnant ma."
"No tf I'm not! I ain't even had sex." She snatched away from him and thought...

Am I pregnant? .... she started thinking back and remembered that the night Rome basically raped her, he didn't use protection...

"Fuck..." She said to herself