The Intro

It was 1:27 am on a Friday night, Yani was in bed, the same bed that her and Rome shared in their apartment that she spent more time alone than with him. Rome had been out at the club a lot more lately. His brother had just been shot and killed and he was taking it hard.

Ever since his brother's funeral, he had been distancing himself. Yani didn't want to nag him and cause more stress. She was trying hard to be his Peace and not his headache. But being in the apartment every night was hard.

She was watching Poetic Justice and her phone alerted her that one of her high school classmates Monique was live on Facebook. She went to view it and her eyes nearly popped out the sockets.

Here Rome was surrounded by bitches in the club, Monique was recording her surrounding and kept moving the camera around. People started to comment asking her where she was and how good she looked. Then Naomi, a messy bitch from school commented, "Aint that Rome! Poor Yani, so damn blind." As Monique was recording, Yani got a glimpse of Rome dancing with some hoe and whispering shit in her ear that was making her smile.

Yani was pissed, she understood that Rome was going through a lot but he was embarrassing her yet again. Rome had a problem keeping his dick in his pants, but She still had taken him back.

"Im tired of this, Im done!" She said throwing her phone.
Yani got up and started packing as many of her clothes into a suitcase as she could. She ran around the 2 bedroom apartment trying to pack as much of her stuff as possible. She was done with Rome's shit, she had stayed through the lying and cheating before. It was even rumored that Rome had a baby out there, but he ain't claim it.
He had promised her that he would be faithful to her and here he was back on his bullshit.

She put all of her belongings by the door, and thought about writing him a note to say her goodbyes but thought again.
Yani put her all black Nike jump suit on with a pair of Retro Jordan 12s. She was going to wait so she could beat his ass while telling him off. Something he had did to her occasionally so she said that it would be only to return the favor on her way out.

She waited another hour before Rome came home. She heard the door knob turning and stood right in front of the door waiting for him to come in.

"Hey baby, what you doing up?" He said looking at her "where you goi.."

Yani was going to be calm about the situation but seeing his snake ass smile made her lose it. Before he could even finish Yani went upside his head with the closest thing to her. She aimed for for his head with the goldfish bowl but because of his height she swung and hit his shoulder.

"I'm done with you! You're a fucking liar! I'm sitting here waiting on you, while you out at clubs with bitches entertaining them!" She said hitting him as hard as she could
"You bitch! I wasn't at no club, YO CALM DOWN!" He said trying to restrain her.

"FUCK YOU!" Yani said kicking him in his dick.
"Bitch is you crazy! I wasn't at no fucking club!"
"Lie a-fucking-gain!" She said pulling up the live video on her phone.

"B-Baby, just hear me out!"
"Fuck what you got to say, I'm done! I tried to be that woman for you, but I'm gone!" She said grabbing her luggage.
"Wait! You can't leave me baby please" Rome said on his knees grabbing her by her waist.

"You the only real thing I got, I just lost my brother. I can't afford to lose you." He said holding onto her waist while shedding tears

"It's too late Rome. I can't take this anymore. You've done me wrong too many times." She said starting to tear up.

"Baby pleaseeee, I need you. I promise I won't hit you, I'll be home before 12, I love you pleaseee!" He said holding onto her waist tighter

"Let me go Rome I ain't got nothing more left for you. I gave you too many chances"

"Yanelle please, I love you.. You can't leave baby please!" He yelled

Yani dropped her bags and tried to push him off of her. "Move! I need to go. You don't love shit, fuck on!" She said slapping him

Rome got up, "Bitch! I done said I was sorry." He punched her in her face making her stumble backwards. He closed the door and locked it. Pointing towards her he said, "You not going no fucking where. Sit yo dumb ass down."

Yani tried to fight back but he was too strong. He threw her into the wall and she fell to the ground gasping for air. He walked over to her and dragged her by her right foot into their bedroom.

"Told yo ass to stop, but you wanted to keep acting like a bitch! Lay yo ass down" He said throwing her into the bed.
Yani laid their sobbing blaming herself for staying waiting for him. She should've just wrote the fucking note.
Rome started undressing her and climbed onto the bed. "You wanted to do all that fucking fussing, you getting what you asked for." He said pulling his pants down and rubbing his dick.

"Open your fucking legs NOW!" He yelled
Yani tried to get up and run for the door but Rome snatched her by her hair ripping a track out. "You better stop playing or I'll make this even worse for you."
Rome worked his way in between her legs and forcefully shoved his dick into her pussy.
"You don't like this? Get that Pussy wet!" He said slapping her across her face.
"Get off of me Rome!" Yani yelled
Rome smirked, "you know you want this baby."
He spit on her pussy and put his dick back into her.
Yani covered her face sobbing, so many things crossed her mind. "How did I get myself into this." She thought.

To be continued...
Comment 🤳🏽 & Vote 🗳