5.

Yani had just come back from the clinic. And Kado was right. She was pregnant. She didn't know if she wanted to keep it or not... she didn't believe in abortions. Unless the situation permitted it.. now she had to figure if she wanted to keep her child or kill it...

2 hours passed by

Kado came home and set his keys on the key rack Yani had bought.

"Yo Lil mama?!" He yelled out
She didn't answer so he started looking around for her.
He went upstairs and looked in her room. "I brought food" he said. She looked to be sleep, but when he got closer she was sniffling and wiping away tears.

"What's wrong?" He said sitting on the edge of her bed.
"Nothing" she replied dryly
"And I'm ugly, cmon stop lying and tell me what's wrong." He said nudging her.
"ImpregnantandIdontknowwhattodo" She said all at once.
"Whatwhatwhatwhaaaaaaaa?!?" He said sounding like the minions off the movie.
Yani laughed a little and rolled over to her side facing him.
"I'm pregnant Kado... and I dont think I'm keeping it..."
"Well why not? You know I'll support you."
"I'm not having his child. It would just be more drama, I'm not even ready for a child."
"Well it's your body and your choice, either way I support you and you know I'm here."
"Thanks..." She said
He cleared his throat. "I brought some food, that boujee ass chipotle shit you like."
"Where is it?!?" She said getting up
"Downstairs" He said slowly looking at her body.. she had been laying down in a tank top and just her boy short panties.
He licked his lips and Yani caught on.
"Act like you seen some thigh before negro!"
She bent over to find some leggings to slip on.
Kado watched her and got up walking out quickly.
He had gotten hard and needed to get out of her sight.
"Where you going?!" Yani yelled out.
"I gotta get rid of something real quick."

He was going to use his right and some good ole lotion. He could've called one of his hoes but he wasn't feeling them any more.

Yani was downstairs eating and Kado had come down after about 15 minutes.

"Refreshed? I heard your Lil light moans" she giggled.

"Idk what you talking about." He said drinking some of his sprite.

"Enough of me... what you gonna do?"
"I don't know, but I scheduled an appointment for the morning..."