Chapter 15 Death of Many

======================================================

Text copyright © JuliaLee™ 2013,2014,2015,2016

The Moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or re transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be mad, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for request for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

Email no longer available to public, apologies for any inconvenience.

================================================================

Karin's POV

"Klaus, stop." I pushed Klaus away from me.

Klaus rolled his eyes and motion the hybrids to leave.

"Come on love, fun and games." Klaus smiled at me.

"Bring karin back to me." Damon demanded.

"This pecious love here. Is mine." Klaus smiled at Damon.

"Until this hybrid thing is over." I mentioned and I walked over to Damon. "Let's talk." I grabbed Damon's hand.

"Sure." He followed me up the stairs into a empty room. I closed the door leaning against the door then looked at Damon.

"Look, I didn't know we were coming back to town so---" lips smashed into mines. The burning lips I missed so much. He pulled away looking into my eyes.

"Your here right now... that's all that matters." He smiled at me. I blushed and smiled at him smashing my lips on his again.

"I've missed you." He spoke between the kiss. He carried me to the bed laying ontop of me. I smiled.

"I've missed you too." I kissed him wrapping my arm around his neck staring into his beautiful spahire blues. "Is this what you do when you first see me?"

He chuckled. "What? You don't like it." He kissed my lips again.

"No. I love it." I kissed him. I got up. "Let me get ready," I smiled and walked out of the room to find bathroom but with the crowd pushing me I somehow ended outside.

"Wow, this is really a huge party..." I sighed trying to go back inside then someone grabbed me.

Damon's POV:

I smiled at myself, Karin was back again...wait... how long has it been.... over 10 minutes. I got up walking downstairs, or running. Everybody was gone... KLAUS! I ran to find Klaus.

"Klaus! WHERE IS SHE?!" I pushed him against the wall.

"Well, I thought she was with you?" Klaus pushed me off dusting himself. "What has happened to the crowd?"

I looked around then something caught our eyes.... Mikeal.

"Hello Niklaus." Mikeal smiled.

Klaus's POV

I walked over to him.

"Hello Mikeal, why wont you come in, that's right you can't." I said quietly.