Chapter 1 Young Love

======================================================

Text copyright © JuliaLee™ 2013,2014,2015,2016

The Moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or re transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be mad, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for request for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

Email no longer available to public, apologies for any inconvenience.

================================================================

The blasting alarm made me jump out of my bed. "Urh!" I was still tired. I pulled myself out of bed and turn on the radio after slamming my hand on the off button for the alarm then my favorite song came on "Raise your Glass" From Pink! came on. It made me jump out of bed and danced my way to the closet after I got out of shower. I pulled out my favorite purple tank-top out, leather brown jacket, and skinny jeans. I quickly turned to the bathroom putting on my make-up and curling my hair. I turned off the radio and headed downstairs where I saw my sister Elena that looked like me only straight hair and brown eyes. The only difference was I loved to have my hair curled and green hazel eyes. I smiled as I saw her sitting next to Jeremy eating cereal and Jenna drinking coffee.

"Morning!" I chirped as I walked over and about to pour coffee into a mug then Jenna grabbed my hand.

"You shouldn't drink coffee, aren't you little young?" Jenna said raising an eyebrow.

"It's coffee, Jenna not alchol. If you keep looking at me like that you're going to get old." I smiled at her and poured my coffee after she let go.

"You know sometimes I feel like your older than me." Jenna said. I smirked

"Love you too." I said.

"Lunch money." She pulled out money to all of us and we grabbed it. Jenna paced back and forth "Anything else? Number 2 pencil?" She packed stuff in her bag.

"Don't you have a meeting?" Elena mentioned. Jenna looked at her watch.

"Yeah.. Now!" Jenna said.

"Go. We'll be fine!" I said smiling and Jenna left runing.

I took a sip of my coffee and looked at Elena putting her cereal in the sink with the still sad look then I put out my coffee for an offer. "Drink some," Elena gave me a wierd look. "It lighten you up and get rid of those red eyes. " I whispered the last part. She rolled her eyes and took my cup. I smiled in achievement and leaned over at Jeremy messing his hair up.

"What the heck?" He said as he looked up at me pulling off his headphones. I smirked.

"I felt like doing it." I smiled, grabed my bag as Elena followed me to go to school.

At School

Elena and I walked over to our locker and I pulled out some books.

"Elena!!! KArin!!" I heard the cherpy voice of summer came closer. I turned to see it was Bonnie she gives us a hug then stop when they saw to turn to see Matt looking at Elena with his headphones on. Elena smiled at him but he just responded by closing his locker and walked away.