Chapter 4 Vampires

I woke up to a headache. I told Elena that I wasn't going to the Founder's Ball anymore. Jenna stayed by my side the whole night which she didn't have to. I got downstairs seeing Jenna watch the Notebook with ice cream in her hands. I smiled and grabbed a water bottel. I heard my phone getting a text. I looked it was from Elena. "Damon is hurting Caroline." She sent a picture. I saw those marks before. I put down the phone and remembered.

Flash back 2 years ago

"Dad, not again with the vampires stuff." I walked over to his desk sitting next to him and he pulled out a journal.

"This was your great grandfathers. He even drew what a vampire mark looks like. You're getting to the age where I might not protect you so I'll tell you.. vampires are real and anywhere." I looked at the picture of bites.

Flash Back ended.

I ran to the hallway closet and pulled out alll of the boxes throwing everything out searching for the John Gilbirt Journal. I panicked.

"What the hell are you doing karin?" Jenna stood over me in shock.

"Where's the Journal?" I asked in panic still running through boxes.

"What?" She said.

"The Journal! The John Gilbirt JOunral!!" I yelled in panic running through more papers having stacks on the side.

"That? Jeremy has it." She said. I got up and rushed up into Jeremy's room without knocking and went to his desk pulling out everything. "Hey! Clean this up Karin!!" I heaerd Jenna said from downstairs.

"What the hell Karin?" Jeremy looked at me from playing games.

"Where is it? The Journal!!" I pulled out the last drawer and found the old rusty Journal. I opened it skimming through tht page and words "vampire" popped up every page. Then drawings came of bites and I remembered the picture Elena sent me. Damon was a Vampire. Meaning Stefan was a vampire as well. I grabbed looking throught and the words caught my eyes "Stake can kill a vampire through the heart." I grabbed the book and rushed downstairs into the basement where my dad would spend a lot of time. I remembered him removing some woodboards under the stairs. I walked down the basement stairs and pulled out the boards... there it was stacks of wooden weapons... We were vampire hunters. I grabbed the stake then I heard Jeremy and Jenna comming down. I covered back the board getting up.

"What's wrong with you?" Jenna asked.

"Nothing." I said walking up the stairs closing my door with the lock and fell to the bed..... Vampires.

Next Day at School

I walked to my locker putting the journal in my bag. I heard a laugh, I turned to see Elena walking with Stefan. I looked at Stefan, I knew Stefan would have the ability to hear from  far away. I whispered "Stefan, I know what you are." I said. Idemitaly I saw Stefan pierce me a look and I smiled evily I can't believe he was fooling my sister and I caught him. They turned to the corner with his eyes still on me. I looked in the bag that had a stake ready. I was going to confront Stefan.

At Lunch

I saw Stefan walking to the table were Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline was but I walked by "I need to talk to you. Follow me." I said and I walked to the parking lot where nobody was and of course he was following me. I stopped by a bus and turned around to see him I was scared I had to admit but I couldn't let him smell my fear.

"What do you know?" He said.

"I know that your a vampire. So is Damon." I said and he was shocked. CAUGHT! I smiled evily. "Let me ask you something. Did you tell Elena?"