Chapter 10

I woke up on the bed I haven't slept in for weeks I turned to see Damon looking at me smiling. I smiled back "What are you doing in my bed?"

"I wanted to make sure you didn't leave again." I laughed and he smiled.

"I wont for now." I said.

"For now?"  He said.

"Meaning I'm leaving the room so I can take a shower." I got out of bed then Damon grabbed my waist pulling me back. Our bodies were against each other. Faces inches away.

"How about I join? You know to make sure you wont leave still?" He smirked. I smiled.

"Smart and Dirty. I like." I smiled kissing him on the lips. I got off of the bed then he was right infornt of me kissing me again. I smiled through the kiss then we ended up falling on the bed not breaking the kiss. He was ontop of me kissing me then I accidently touched his arm where the bite was. He yelled in pain falling to the ground. I got down and pulled up his sleeve. It was worse. "Are you okay?"

"I'm going to be fine." Damon said pulling down his sleeve. I didn't believe him because I knew what was going to happen. I got up headed to the bathroom. "Where are you going?" I looked at him with a serious look.

"Take a shower."

At the Grill.

I walked out of the Grill and called Elijah.

"Elijah."

"Oh Hello Karin." It was Klaus's voice.

"Where's Elijah?" I asked.

"He can't visit you soon but what can I do for you darling?" He said.

"How about your blood? I heard they can heal a werewolf bite." I said.

"I smell a deal? In exchange for what?"

"The doppelganger's blood to help you complete your hybrid army."

"Let's meet."

"Bring a werewolf.'

Later

I stood waiting for Klaus to come in the forest. I heard him call me .

"Karin, correct?" I turned around with a werewold by his side. I looked at his shocked expression."Katherine. How'd you get out?!"

"Wrong. I'm not katherine... nor Elena. Like I said. I'm Karin... Elena's twin sister the other doppelganger." I smiled at him as he took this in.

"Interseting... Well you must know who I am. Klaus. Shall we get to the deal?" I nodded.

"Good you brought a example." I walked over to Klaus. "Feed him your blood then kill him." I said.

Klaus did and we waited for the boy to wake up.

"What are we waiting for?" Klaus said.

"Give him this to drink." I tossed him the blood bag not mine blood but a humans. Klaus gave it to the boy then after the boy drinks it he slowly had  blood comming out of his eyes dying.

"AHH!! WHATS HAPPENING!?" The boy screamed in horror.

"Shhh!!" I said then I looked at Klaus. "That's what happens when you drink from a regular person but since I'm a doppelganger... watch." I took a knife out and cutt my palm. "Drink." I said to the boy. He drank it and quickly his eyes because eye glowing yellow. "Now, don't drain me out." I pulled away. I turned and looked at Klaus. "Do we have a deal?"  I smirked and Klaus smiled taking my hand out shaking it.

Stefan's POV At the House.

Damon was laying on the bed sweating like crazy. He was dieing. Elena was sweeping the seat away.

My phone buzz it was a call from Karin.

"Karin? Where are you?" I asked then Damon and Elena shot a look at me.

"Hello Stefan." Klaus said.

"Klaus...Where's Karin?"

"Oh just here next to me...Isn't that right sweetheart." I heard Klaus grab Karin the Karin just pulled away. "Fiesty, I like her."

"What are you doing with Karin?"

"Stefan, If you want your brothers girlfriend to be safe, come get her because I think Damon right now is dieing. Meet us at the warehouse or else I'll eat her...just like Elena." He hung up.

I looked at Damon adn Elena who stare at me in question.

"Take care of Damon. I'm going to get Karin." Elena noded and I left.

Karin's POV:

"We had a deal Klaus." I said as he turns around and smile at me.

"Well, I want to have a fun buddy. The ripper."

"That involves Stefan." I said folding my arms then he comes behind me holding me.

"He's here." He smiles whispering in my ear. He held tight to me I tried to pull away "No you don't want to do that."

I saw Stefan appear.

"Stefan, brother."

"Give me Karin."

"Oh you know, I love fiesty girls." He whispered in my ear again. I had enough I push away.

"Klaus, we had a deal. We need to leave town now." I demand.

"Don't rush love." He put his finger on my lips then walked over to Stefan. "I want the ripper."

"What deal?" Stefan asked.

"My blood exchange for Karin's blood. You know my blood is the cure for werewolf bites."

"You knew." Stefan looked at me but I looked away from his eyes.

"And I want you to come on my journey." Klaus said. "I mean what are you going to say to Damon and Jeremy when they found out you didn't protect their sweet precious doppelganger." He was around me again this time his fangs out near my neck. I was scared to truths but I hide it. "I already took that precious Elena... why not Karin."

"Okay, you got a deal." Stefan said.

"Great. Two deals in one day. Come out Carey." Klaus signaled a girl to come out and she had blood draing out of her neck. Klaus pushed her to Stefan. "Drink Ripper." Soon Stefan was mad crazy drinking the girl dry.

"Stefan." I said then he looked at me failing.

Elena POV at the House

"Everything's going to be okay." I whispered to Damon swipping his sweat.

"Where's Karin?" Damon spoke weakly.

"Stefan will bring her back." I said. Then I heard footsteps I turned and saw Katherine.

"Katherine?"

"I thought you were dead." Katherine walked in.

"I was."

"Here. Drink." Katherine poured blood in his mouth then tossed me the bottel.

"Where's Stefan?"

"He handed himself over to Klaus. And Karin made a deal for her blood exchange for the cure." Katherine pointed at the bottel of blood.

"What?" I said.

"No." Damon said.