Chapter 7 Karin's GONE.

Elena's POV:

I walked downstairs seeing Jeremy listening to his ipod and Jenna drinking coffee. What a crazy night! I smiled at Jenna and I poured myself some coffee then something caught me it's 11 o'clock and Karin wasn't down yet. "Where Karin?" I asked Jenna.

"I don't know. She didn't come down earlier... Maybe she left earlier for something." Jenna said. I walked next to the stairs. yelling.

"Karin! Wake up!" I yelled. I got no response. I was worried. I walked up the stairs and opened her door "Karin wake up--" I saw nothing no body, no Karin...but something on her bed. I picked it up and read it.

Dear Elena,

I can't take the crazy stuff happening to all of us. I'm very sorry that I couldn't protect you through it all but I promise I will come back. For now I'm ending all relations to everyone in town. I'm tired being alone without anyone to be there for me. I've had the time of my life but I wont forget you guys. I promise to watch you, help you, keep you safe, I'm turning myself in.

Love, Karin.

She was gone. She left. I ran downstairs grabbing my phone on the tabel dialing her number.

"What's wrong elena?" Jenna was worried looked at me.

"Shh!" I heard it ringing then I heard a ringtone I looked over at the stairs and her phone was in her room. I dialed Caroline to see if she's there but only a no. I dialed Bonnie.

"Bonnie! Is KArin there?"

"No. What's wrong?"

"Karin she left town! I don't where she is!"

"I'm comming over right now."

I texted Stefan and Damon to come over right now. I looked at Jenna with worry in my eyes then Jeremy was worried.

Later when Everybody got here.

"Why would she leave?" Bonnie looked as I gave her the letter. "What?! SHe left because she was tired of the drama so she's turning herself in?"

"We can try to find her." Stefan said.

"I don't think she wants to be found." I said.

"This is stupid! This --" Damon snached the letter and ripped it into pieces.

"Damon! What are you doing?" I yelled at him as Stefan also asked.

"I'm going to go find her and bring her back. " He was about to storm off but Bonnie cutted him

"The Tracking Spell!" Bonnie said. "Give me her comb and a map."

I ran upstairs going into Karin's room pulling out her comb then running downstairs as Stefan already has a map.Bonnie chanted then all a sudden she stopped as if it wasn't working.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's not working.... I'm being blocked." Bonnie said. " I think she found a witch to tell her to block us from finding her."

"YOu're  not doing it correctly then!" Damon yelled.

"She doesn't want to be found. I can't get past the spell, it's too strong." Bonnie said. I sigh sitting down in the chair.

"She can't be gone. I'm going to find her." Damon stomped out of the house.

Weeks Later

"How's he doing?" I asked stefan I knew Damon could hear us from the other room.

"He's not quiting." stefan said. I looked over at Damon who siting on the couch looking into the fire with the bottel of liquore. I walked over to him.

"Hey... you okay?" I sat next to him.

"I can find her." Damon said.

"You have to give up Damon. She doesn't want to be found."

"NO! How can she just leave? It's not like her. I don't know if she's even dead or alive but I have to make sure she's okay!" Damon stands up and throws the bottel into the fire he grabbs my shoulder tightly .

"What are you doing Damon?" I said scared.

"How can she leave? How can she leave me? I love her Elena. She love me too I felt it. That night. I should've stayed. I should've -- It was my fault... I was the one-"

"Damon! It's not your fault! It's not!" I grabbed his face. "Okay."

"You look so much like her... but your not her." he said letting go of me. He walked over to the fireplace holding the picture of Karin.