Chapter 11 Gone Again

Days Later

Karin's POV

I was about to pick up the phone that rang Damon then Klaus grabbed my hand.

"Now you don't want to do that love." He whispered in my ear with his body up against mine. He let go of my hand when the phone ring ended. I rolled my eyes then walked over to the dead bodies that still haven't woken up.

"How long?" I asked at KLaus.

"Should be soon." He responded. "Why rush darling?" He grabbed my hand.

"Klaus, don't flirt with me. I'm only here for business." I pulled my hand away and walked over to Stefan who was standing on the edge of the cliff looking at the scenary. "How are you holding?" I put my hands in my back pocket.

"It's uncontrollable." He said not looking at me.

"I'm sorry Stefan, that you were brought into this." I said.

"It's not your fault you just want Damon to be alive." He turned to me. "How'd you know about the blood."

"Like I said I was watching you guys while I was gone. Plus I'm always one step ahead of you guys." I smiled at him.

"That's good to know how about now?"

"Nope, I'm stuck were I am." I smiled. "With the devil." I whispered pointing my eyes to Klaus.

"I can hear you LOVE!" Klaus yelled.

I laugh with Stefan.

"Come on Stefan, lighten up. It's not everyday that you get kidnapped with a friend." I walked up to Stefan and pat his shoulder. I smiled at him and he smiled.

Damon's POV At the HOuse.

I opened the closet and there was a map. I put up the letter on the map of West Virgina. They were heading to the Mountains for the next full moon.  I put the picture of Karin next to the map. I touch the picture. She saved my life again. I was going to find her.

Karin's POV in the woods.

I walked over to one of the guy that woken up. I bent down.

"What am i?" The guy panic. I put out my wrist that had blood dripping.

"It's okay. Drink." I said. His eyes became dark then grab my hand pulling it to his mouth. His fangs stuck on me.The guy pulled away with my blood in his mouth. He was hungry by the looks of it.

He grabbed my neck and bite into me. I screamed then Klaus pulled him away kicking him into the tree. "Now, don't be greedy. We all share." Klaus pulled me up then looked at my neck. "That needs some bandages." I walked over to the table that had a aid-kit. I wrapped up my neck and wrist. I grabbed a beer and took a sip. I was already tired of this trip. It was getting dark. soon. I walked over to the cliff and looked at the empty highway with the hot sun blazing over me.. I sighed and took a sip of my beer. I heard a faint voice.... I looked down seeing Damon, Elena, and Alaric far in the distance. Stefan comes right behind me. "Damon?" I whispered to Stefan. "They can't know we're here."

Stefan covers my mouth "Shh." We looked at them going behind a tree and saw Damon look around then goes up the hill again.  I saw them dissapear. I was about to walk in the direction the went but Stefan grabbed my hand. "What are you doing?"  I looked at him I knew we were far away from Klaus to hear.

"Going after them. I need to get them out of here. Klaus can't know Elena's alive." Stefan gave me a no look. "Stefan if he knows Elena alive she'll be the next blood bag....Please."

"I'll talk to Damon... but not you."Stefan pulled me back then he dissapeared.

At Night

I saw the car pull as I stood at the cliff. I saw Elena get out of the car and Damon walk. I saw Damon walk. "Damon..." I whispered. He turned and saw me. I met his blue grey eyes then Stefan grabbed my hand pulling me back to the hybrids. I turned to see Elena pulling Damon back too though she didn't see me. Damon's face of exhaustion looking for me finally came to an end as I dissapeared back to the hybrids.