Chapter 3 I'm NOT Katherine.

Matt's POV:

At School

I tossed the ball back. I saw Karin wave over at me, I waved back. I saw she was with Stefan and Elena. I caught the ball noticing Tyler stare at Karin. I tossed the ball back. "I don't know Tyler. She made up her mind." I was about to catch the ball then Tyler caught it back up. "What are you doing?"

"Let her know she made the wrong one." Tyler said. Throwing the ball over to where Stefan was catching the ball. I was shocked. When Stefan threw it back with a lot of force making Tyler fall back.

Karin's POV:

I walked over to Tyler and Matt "Thanks for showing everybody that Stefan's going to be the new quaterback." I smiled at Tyler. Tyler walked over trying to hug me and kiss me but I pushed him back "What are you doing?" I said.

"Kissing you." he said. "I missed you." he said.

"Tyler... we over. " I said. Pushing him further.

"Since when?" He said with a look.

"Since I just said a couple seconds ago." I smiled.

Later at the Game

I saw Caroline getting upset about Elena quiting but got over it after Elena showed what Stefan gave her. I saw Stefan making up with Elena and I smiled. I walked down to get a water but when I turned around I found Tyler standing in the way. I tried to go the other way but he forces a kiss on me. I pushed him away Angery! "What the hell Tyler!" He pushed himself on me kissing again but Matt pulled him away from me.

"What the hell Tyler!? Get away from Karin!" Matt yelled at him pulling me to his side. "Are you Crazy? You need to stay the hell away from Karin!"

"Don't tell me what not to do!" Tyler Yelled and punched Matt hitting heads on.

"Matt!!!" I yelled picking him up and he quickly gets up punching Tyler and then Stefan Stops them. I pulled Matt up leaving Tyler on the ground. "Are you okay?" I pulled him onto a bench. I walked over to the ice chest grabbing ice into a bag and putting it on his face.

"I'm sorry." I said. "About Tyler."

"It's okay." He grabbed the bag of ice from my hands. I felt so bad.

"Do you want Beer? I have some in my car." I said smiling.

He chuckles "Beer doesn't always solve everything, you know." I grabbed his hand patting it since i couldn't do it on his bruised face.

"Well, this time it does. It will at least help you lossen the pain. I'll be back." I walked to my pulling out the cool and took out two beer cans. I felt someone behind me and saw Damon "You scared me. What are you going here?"

"Hiding from Caroline. She talks a lot." He said.

"That's Caroline for yeah! SHe'll drive you up the wall but she's a good person and been friends with her since 1st grade.Take note on that."

"I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfootable... it's not my extintion." 

"Yes... it is. If you hadn't  then you wouldn't be here right now and put a meaning behind everything you saw." I was getting mad at Damon.

"You're right." He looked into my eyes "I like you, and you like me.You want me. You find yourself drawn to me. You want to kiss me right now." I looked into his wierd blue grey eyes that grows bigger and small. Next thing I know he's leaning in. I slapp his face as hard as I can.

"I don't know what kind of game you're playing and I don't know what happened in the past but let's get one thing straight. I"m NOT Katherine!" I was angry. I walked away with the two beer cans in my hand.

At Home In the Kitchen

I was putting away the plates. Stefan had an awesome time. Bonnie was here happy. They all had fun but Caroline came with Damon and everything became uncomfortable. I was putting the plates in the dish washer.

"Here you go." I saw Damon handing me the cup but before I could grab it it fell luckly Damon grabbed it on time. I giggled.

"Nice catch." I smiled.

"Well, thank-you." He smiled at me. "I like you. YOu know how to laugh." The silence came over and I looked at him.

"Earlier did you mean Katherine?" He nodded. "How did she die?"

"Fire Tragic."

"Recently?... what was she like?" I thought.

"A lot like you. but Sexy. Selfish... only about herself." He said and that made me think again.

"So which one dated her first?" I asked then put my hands up in surrender "if you don't mind?" I smiled hoping to light up the awkward quiestion.

"That's a story that stefan should say." He said. I went over to the island folding the clothes.

" Break-up with him." He said unexpectedly. I looked at him in confusion. "I saw you at practice you were mirsable. I'm guessing it was the football player?" I nodded.

"It complicated. Things this year doesn't seem to matter anymore."

"Then quiet, move on, done tada!" He smiled. I rolled my eyes then smiled.

"I'll take quote on that but some things can matter again." I said.

"That;s unrealistic to me." he said. Then the silencce came over again.

"I'm sorry... about Katherine... you lost her too." I said. He stared at me. The silence came again then he looked at me with a smile.

"Let's start over. I'm Damon Salvatore." He smiled putting his hand out. I smiled rolling my eyes then grabbed his hand.

"It's nice to meet you Damon, I'm Karin Gilbirt." I smiled

"Let's be good friends." He said and I giggled nodded my head.

"Love too." I smiled at him