Chapter 12 Break Through

"Take off your braclete." Klaus said. I looked at him then took it off. He grabbed my chin "Now, you're not going to leave until you're done creating my hybrids. Understood." I just nodded then he smiled. "Shall we go celebrate?" He turned around and we walked into a bar. I put back on my bracelete as I saw Stefan draining on a girl. I walked in the bar and sat down pulling out my phone having Damon on speed dial.

"I don't know if you should do that." Stefan sat next to me. I sighed drinking more beer. "Don't say anything."

"I just need to hear his voice." I said. Walking out of the bar and pressed send. It was ringing...ring...ring..

"Hello?" Damon soft voice hit me like a truck. A tear rolled down my eyes. I wipped it away. "Karin..." I just nodded tears roll down I know he couldn't see me. "Where are you Karin?"

" I'm going to get you. Okay... I'm going to get you." More tears fell down because that was a lie he wasn't going to get me... I wasn't going to let him. " I love you Karin. wait for me." I hung up and fell to the floor.

Later Still at the Bar

I drank 2 beers. I starred at the fire place as I threw the beer bottel in and fire grew bigger. I sat back down on the couch. I turned to see Stefan talking to Klaus then Stefan walks out of the bar. He was going to drink someone dry again. I got up walking out the door to stop Stefan from drinking some innocent girl. As I got out the door I saw Stefan talking to Elena. "Elena..." What was she doing here? If she's here... then Damon's here. I didn't want to face Damon so I ran to the door but Damon stood infornt of me stopping me. I put on a fake smile. "Damon. Hi! It was nice seeing you but Klaus call. " I tried moving him but he just pushed me against the post light .

"Is that what you say after leaving me? You save me then you go forgeting." Damon almost yell.

"I didn't forget Damon."

"Come on we're going home." He pulled my arm then I ripped it away. He turned to me mad.

"No Damon. I'm not going back. I can't."

"Yes you are." He was about to pull me over his shoulder but I grabbed his hand holding them.

"I can't Damon. I can't. I've been compelled to not leave Klaus's side if you take me I'll end up with Klaus again." He gave me a look.

"I don't care."

"Yes you do. Damon look at me. " I put my hands on his cheeks. " I love you Damon... not Klaus. It'll always be you but right now I have to stay by Klaus's side until this Hybrid thing is over. I'll be there I promise you." I smiled at him this kissed him and he deepen it. "It's too early for you to save me." I smiled. Klaus was right behind Damon. I walked by Klaus's side then walked by Damon kissed him one last time. "Goodbye Damon." I whispered in his ear. He held onto my hand then I slide out of it grabbing Klaus's hand dissapearing off into the woods again.