Chapter 8 UnFound

It's been weeks and I was going back with my decision. I slapped myself to get out of my mind. It's been weeks and they should forget me. I was only a slide show to them. I did watch over them as I promised. Katherine came back messed with them, Elena found out she's a doppelganger meaning I'm a doppelganger too, Stefan got sired by Klaus, Klaus was after Elena, Tyler is sired. Klaus was planning to take Elena. I missed that in only a couple of weeks. I knew if Klaus did the ritual Elena was going to die. I didn't want that to happen.

"Stefan?" I said through the telephone.

"Elena?" Stefan said.

I laugh with a smile. "Try again."

"Katherine." Stefan.

"Two down... one to go." I smiled.

"....Karin?" Stefan said.

"Bingo!" I said.

"Where have you been?Everyb--"

"I've been watching you guys like I promise. I heard about Klaus taking Elena. Like I said I'm going to protect you guys even if it means taking my life." I smirked.

"What?"

"Meet me in TownSquare at the Grill at 2. Bye Stefan." I hanged up.

I went to the bathroom and straighten my hair. I was going to dress like Elena.

At the Grill

I sat with my phone out looking through my contacts when Stefan came to view. I stood up. I was going to act like Elena.

"Stefan, what are you doing here? I thought you were with Damon?"

"I was meeting John here. What are you doing here?" He said after holding my shoulders.

"I was with Caroline... what's going on?"

"What do you mean?" He looked at me I was suprise he didn't notice still

"I can tell when you lie Stefan... What happened? Is anyone hurt?" I panic

"No, no... you should go find Bonnie, see if she has found the way yet."

"Okay." I walked away but turned around to see Stefan looking around. "I'm really good acting like Elena." I smiled when Stefan stared at me.

"Karin.."

"About time." I said as I sat down at the table from earlier and he sat down.

"Why are you dressed like Elena?"

"That's the plan. You're going to help me switch with Elena right before the ritual when Klaus comes to collect her."

"You do know your plan has death at the end."

"Yeah, to keep everyone safe. Elena lives, Klaus gets his transform, you get Elena, tada! Everybody wins." I smiled.

"How about you? You are willing to die so everybody else is happy?"

"Yep, Like I promise and I don't break a promise."

"How about Damon? You do know Damon has been looking for you."

"Damon never loved me. He loves ELena. And he's willing to go at any risk to save Elena like what he did today. The blood. He doesn't care about me Stefan. I have been watching and he's getting pretty close to Elena so don't play the Love card." I said.

"We should tell them--" He was about to pull out his phone then I reached for his hand.

"NO! I don't want them to know that I'm in town. Nobody is to know. because word spread and it gets to Klaus in seconds. Just between us. Do we have a deal?"