Chapter 13 Vampire Hunter?

3 year ago

"Dad, this is stupid! There's no such thing as vampires and werewolves. I'm going home." I was walking to the car.

"No Karin! You are the oldest and have to take care of our family. Take this." He handed me a wooden pointing stake.

"What do I do with this?" He dragged me to a stuff scarecrow and pointed to the heart.

"Right here. Is where you have to kill them. Stake them."

"You want me to stab a scarecrow?" I looked at him.

"Yes.Now." I stab the scarecrow hard."Now me." I looked at him in confusion.

"What?"

"Now." He demanded then I took out the stake ready to stab him then he grabbed my hand that had the stake then tripped me hitting the ground dirt floor hard. He aim at my heart then stopped."You have to always keep your eyes out cause you can die any moment and Vampire Hunters can't be killed." He helped me up then smiled. "Let's start again."

Couple of Weeks ago in the middle were she left town.

I grabbed the stake and stabbed it into the dummies right  chest that had a heart over it. I was doing this for hours. I had to get stronger, I couldn't go back being weak. I need to be able to protect them all.

Couple of Weeks ago Night Bar Alley.

I was walking down the alley were the vampires would be killing innocents causing blood pour. I had my weapons in my boot, jacket, sleeve, and vervain to spill them. I saw two shadows...one was feeding off of the other one. I heard the girl scream. I walked right behind the vampire. I tapped his shoulder. He turned around with eyes full of rage and mouthful of blood.

"Goodbye." I smiled and staked him in the heart piercing through the back. I saw him turn grey and I dropped him. I saw the girl about to scream but I covered her mouth. I smiled. She was around my age I couldn't let her have a horror memory.  "Nick, love... want to erase this girl memories for me?" I said. Nick was a vampire but he was a kind, gentle, only to drink from blood bag, he had control. He was a good person or vampire. He walked over here and looked at the girls blue eyes.

"Whatever happened tonight you don't remember. All you remember was getting drunk and passing out. So go home and sleep in your bed." He pulled away from the girl then she slowly walked away.

"We make such a great team." I smiled at him. "Now help me bury him." He rolled his eyes lifting the dead body.

"You know sometimes you only use me as a sidekick." He sighed.

"Because you are my sidekick." I smiled at him.

Days Before her going back to Mystic Fall

I stake 14 vampires. I was clearly a Vampire Hunter but I needed to learn more. Who was the originater and what did they want with Elena? What's with someone creating hybrids. I pulled out my laptop and looked on google. I was going to be a Vampire Hunter always a step ahead. I grinned at myself.
I looked at my bracelet. "So much for vampire hunter always one step ahead..."