Chapter 28 - PETER'S POV

I put the last box of my things in the car. It's scorching hot since it's the middle of July in New York. Wanda smiles at me lightly, I can see tears forming in her eyes. I pull her into a hug before she starts to cry. I promised myself I wouldn't, and seeing her cry will make me. I kiss her softly, and pull away to wipe away her tears. She chuckles at my failed attempt to hold back my tears. The rest of the team comes out side to say their goodbyes. Steve pats me on the back, but before he moves on I give him a hug. Nat gives me a kiss on the cheek and a big hug, "Take care of yourself, Parker. God knows how long you'll last without Stark and Wanda there to take care of you", she says and she shakes my hair. I chuckle through my teary eyes. I'm gonna miss these guys. Bruce, Sam and the rest of the team also say some quick goodbyes. Finally Pepper and Tony make their way to me.

I hug Pepper, "Thank you for everything, you've done so much for me". Pepper laughs and hits my arm, "Come on Peter, don't make me cry!" she says. Tony smiles at me and I smile back. I hug him and he is a little shocked at first, but he hugs me back. "Thanks Tony", I say.

He pulls away and pats my shoulder, "Hey, it's not like you're leaving forever Spiderboy. You better come visit, and come in for missions once in a while", he says.

I smile and nod excitedly. I look at Wanda again, and she comes over to hug me one last time. I get into the car that Tony has let me keep, and roll down the window. I wave, as I start the car, and pull out of the drive way. The rest of the team waves back, but Wanda looks at her feet. I yell her name and mouth, 'I love you'. She looks up and smiles.
———————
Literally haven't posted in ages sorry... also I wrote this a while ago and forgot about it, sorry it's so short, anyways i promise they end up together so don't worry!