Chapter 11 - WANDA'S POV

Shit, shit, shit, shit! What did I just do!? It's still silent in the elevator. I'm just playing with my laces. I don't know what to say! He knew what I was going to say. Of course he did! I almost said it all! Oh god!

I can see him looking at me. He sits up with his hands and moves to sit next to me. He holds my hand. I look at him. He puts his other hand on my face and kisses me. I put my hand on his wrist. I pull away and look back at where he was sitting. I'm still so hung up on what I almost blurred out. There no way he feels the same way. He just broke up with Liz. Peter puts his hand on my chin and turns my face to look at him. "I love you, Wanda".

I don't say anything back. I look at him in his eyes. I need to know he's saying it for real and not because I almost said it. He nods. He knows what I want to do. I begin to read his mind. Memories of him, staring at me. Thinking the words beautiful when he looks at me. The feeling of love floods my brain as I watch when he first knew he loved me. We were training. He hit me with a web. I didn't even flinch. I pulled him towards me from his web but he jumped over top. I pushed him aside with my telekinesis and he hit the wall. I thought I had hurt him so I ran over to see if he was alright. He pushed me off and pinned me down sitting on top of me. We both laughed like crazy. He liked my determination. He fell in love with my kindness. I stop.

"No one has ever seen me the way you do Peter", I kiss him. "I love you" I say pulling away. He says it again to me and then kisses my forehead. I lean my head back against his shoulder. The elevator begins to move again. I begin to move and so he tries to get up. I help him and put him back on his crutches. We go downstairs and sit on the couch in the living room. I lie back against the couch, and he throws a blanket across me. He grabs one for himself and lies his head in my lap. He lays his legs across the rest of the couch. I run my fingers through his soft, dirty blond hair. I go to kiss his cheek but he moves and kisses my lips. I laugh at this and he puts on a stupid grin. He grabs my hand and intertwines his finger between mine. I lay back again and shut my eyes. We fall asleep holding hands, there on the couch.
———————
SERIOUSLY WOW GUYS! Thank you so so so much for reading! Since I just started school i'm gonna start posting new parts every 100 views!! Thanks!!