Chapter 25 - PETER'S POV

I step back, trying to realize what I just did. Michelle steps towards me, "Peter, oh my god. I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I don't know what came over me"

"No it's okay, I get it I just saved you're life, it was just like an in the moment thing"

"Umm..." she hesitates, "Not really. Look I've liked you for forever, and saw my chance and took it. If you don't feel the same way, it's okay. We'll still be best friends like always"

I nod. Holy shit. MJ has liked me for years?! Why hasn't she said anything before?! I smile at her again before slipping my mask back on and heading home.

I walk into the compound, silently. I can't believe that just happened. What am I supposed to do now? What am I supposed to tell Wanda? I go upstairs and open her room's door. I smile at the sight of her sleeping. I go over and kiss her on the forehead. I start to walk out but she stirs in her sleep and says my name.

"Go back to sleep" I say sitting on the bed.

"Peter stay, please. I've been having really bad nightmares. I need somewhere here with me"

I sigh, and go get pyjama's to change into. I go back up to her room and change. I slip in to her bed next to her and wrap my arm around her.

"Tony and Steve are going to kick out asses tommorow"

"Sorry" she says sadly.

I kiss her again, "No, it's worth it"

I smile and shut my eyes, as does she. How am I going to tell her about MJ?
———
I wake up early in the morning to go get her breakfast in bed. I make eggs and Clint made pancakes so I put them on there too. I make her a cup of coffee, because I know she can't live without it. I douse the pancakes in syrup and add a flower from the vase on the counter. I put the tray on her bedside table and wait for her to wake up.

About twenty minutes go by and she wakes up. She smiles and hugs me, she thanks me with a kiss on the cheek. I steal a couple of her pieces of bacon and we talk for a little bit. When she's done eat she sits on the bed cross legged with her cup of coffee in the blankets. I sit in the bay window across from her.

"Wanda? Look I have something to tell you"

She looks at me concerned, "What is it, Peter?"

I pause nervously, she comes to sit next to me. "Peter, c'mon. You can tell me anything, okay?" She puts her hand over my hand which is sitting on my thigh.

I nod. I tell her about the burning building, and how I figured out it was Michelle's. I told her how I saw her mother and sister sobbing outside. I told her about how I swung out with her and her brother on me. About how I took off my mask in front of her. Finally, I tell her about MJ kissing me.

She looks at the floor. She fiddles with her fingers. "Do you have feelings for her?", she gets up.

"I love you. And you only" I follow her to the middle of the room.

She turns around, looks at me and nods. She slides her arms around my neck and I hug her waist.

"I'm sorry", I say into her hair.

"It's okay Peter, it's not your fault, you're just so irresistible" she says sarcastically, then she giggles at her own joke.

I pull away and give her an offended face. I start to tickle her waist, and she falls on her bed laughing. I fall on her bed as well and we both look up at the ceiling. I turn and look at her in awe of her beauty.

She grabs my hand, and says, "Peter, I love you. You don't have to be paranoid to tell me things. We've been through so much together. I don't think I could ever be apart from you again. Nothing, especially something as small as that is going to make me stop loving you" she says, in a small voice. She turns her head from the ceiling to me. I kiss her intensely.

How did I get so damn lucky?
————————————————————————
lol, for those of you who were mad about me making MJ kiss Peter, this is why I did it!! I wanted to show how much Peter and Wanda's relationship has grown, and how far they have come. Something as little as that would have broken them up for weeks at the beginning of the story, but it won't now!!
Okay i'm done my little explanation, go check out my new story!! I'm really excited to write it so please go read the prologue!!