Chapter 1 - PETER'S POV

"Hi, I'm Peter Parker."

"Out of my way."

She flings me back into Mr. Captain America with her red magic. He flips me over his shield and flings me into a loading machine.

"Woah!! That was insane! Who's that Mr. Stark?"

Tony sighs, "Peter focus. That's Wanda. Stay away from her, you'll get too hurt."

She looks back at me, and I smile. She smiles and then off again. Next thing I know the tiny guy is big, and we're pulling some Star Wars shit on him.

— 6 MONTHS LATER —

Now that Tony and Steve have made up, we are all back together. Everyone has been "forced" to live in the compound due to the Sokovia Accords. Mr. Rogers keeps saying he'll end the accords, and Mr. Stark just nods and mumbles when he does. My room is across from Wanda's thankfully. God, I don't know what I'd do without her. She's my best friend. I would have never made it through Aunt May's death if it weren't for her.

"Peter, let's go, the bus driver is leaving in 5 minutes," Clint yells out.

By bus driver he means him. Ever since he and his family moved into the top floor of the compound, he's taken the role of father for the teens. Even though, soon legally, I'll belong to Mr. Stark.

"Hey, Pete" Wanda swings in my doorway, "ready to go?"

I look her up and down.

"Noooo way," I say seriously. "Go change now."

She crosses her arms, "Peter c'mon" she groans. She turns to leave and I wrap my arms around her waist and pick her up. She squirms to get out of my hold. I plop her on her bed.

"Wanda, please. I don't want other guys looking at you like that."

"Peter it's a skirt!"

We start yelling when Bruce and Natasha walk through our hall. They both look at us and agree.

"Change," they say in unison.

Wanda groans, and shoves me out of the room.

She comes back out wearing a red leather jacket and a black knee length dress. She has on long boots that go up right under her knee.

"Better?" she sighs and rolls her eyes.

"Much" I laugh back.

We run outside once we hear the car backing out of the driveway.