Chapter 15 - WANDA'S POV

The team had barely slept. Pepper drove in from Stark tower to help. Her and Tony were really worried. I've never seen Tony so flustered.

Steve and Nat were pretty shaken up as well. We'd never lost someone from our team from this long. It was hard on everyone.

They were all aware I took it the hardest though. I haven't slept in a week. We still have no sign of Peter. Who knows what that despicable man has done to him.

I just really hope we find him soon, before it's too late.
————
Tony is sitting at his large desk looking for signs, signals, sightings, anything. Pepper does the same next to him.

I stay with them for hours, until I've had enough of false hope. I go upstairs and turn on the light in his room. I stand in his doorway and look around. No one has dared step in here since he's gone missing. I look around and find a notebook sitting on his desk. It's opened to a half written page.

October 2nd, 2016
Today I told Wanda I loved her. Hands down the greatest moment of my life. She

I smile, God I miss him. I flip some pages back,

September 25th, 2016
Tony and I upgraded my suit! It's so amazing! I seriously live with the coolest people.

September 5th, 2016
Today, we stayed in the lab so late Pepper yelled at Tony for letting me stay up. She's seriously the boss of this household.

August 18th, 2016
Wanda is seriously so amazing. I'm so glad she's my best friend. She also looked gorgeous today during training. She took me to the ground without even breaking a sweat!

I feel a tear drip down my face. He kept track of all these little things. He kept track of memories that seemed meaningless at the time, but meant the world to him.

I read another page.

August 11th, 2016
I started wearing my web-shooters, even without the Spider-man costume on. I just feel a lot safer with them on me.

Oh my god. The web shooters! I run to his closet and throw his Spider-man suit on the ground. I look at the sleeves, there's only one web shooter!

I sprint downstairs to Tony's lab and they both jump when I dash in.

"Peter! His suit! It only has one web-shooter! He was wearing the other one!" I say.

His suit was here, at the compound, so no one had thought that there was a way to track him.

Tony jumps up from his chair and grabs the suit. He pulls the web-shooter out of the sleeve, and looks for the other one. He smiles with shock and runs to his computer. He types in a couple things very fast and up pops a map with a little red dot on it. Tony zooms in and smiles. He looks at me, and wraps me in a huge hug. Pepper joins and we break.

"Let's go get the kid back," Tony says with his hand on my shoulder.

We found him. He's coming home!

We're coming Peter.
————————————————
This chapter is not written very well but whatever lol. I really wanna thank you guys again for reading!! Love you all.

Next post out 22/09/18