Chapter seventeen:

I wake up late and still don't want to leave my bed when I receive a message from amy that morning!

Today we are going prom shopping!
Bring Brian if you don't want to be the third wheel!

I replied

" You got a date? When? How?"

She replied

" A guy asked me so I accepted. I would never have the courage to ask him ya know!"

" But you two were perfect! Btw I will be there! "

I went downstairs but brian had already left. I was just about to text brian when I thought would he feel like he has to come?
I was still pondering this when his message came

Prom is coming? When are we going shopping?

That's when I knew that he really did love me.

So that afternoon me and brian went to the place where amy was waiting for us with her prom date.

Me and amy selected several dresses from the racks and went to the dressing room.

A blonde girl passed me. I thought it was christina but thankfully it wasn't.
I was lost in thought after that.

Did I betray christina?
But why did she cheat on brian in the first place?
I had done that fake girlfriend act so we could become close again but where has it left us.

Amy seemed to have read my thoughts!
She said " Christina deserved that and you and brian got together for real after they broke up so don't worry. Let's get dressed"

I wore many dresses and brian seemed to like each one better than the other!

But when I came in an elegant purple gown, he couldn't tear his eyes away from me. He came and swirled me around. I blushed. Everybody was watching but he didn't care and kissed me.
I couldn't look anyone in the eye for a few moments after that.

But I knew that it was my dress.

After amy has selected her dress in which her date played no part because he couldn't tear himself away from his cell!

Then we went to get ice cream and then went home!

Brian didn't come inside because he had to run a few errands for his mom.
I had to wear the dress again because iris and ivy insisted not that I mind
They both looked stary eyed at me.

I went to meet my mom, she was in her room. Her eyes were red I hugged her. She said

" Steven hadn't come home from yesterday. He stayed the night at his friend's. I let him down"

I comforted her and said

" Don't worry. He will come around"

" No I will end things with John when I meet him" she replied

I knew there was nothing I would say that she will change her mind so I told her about my dress and talked and talked until se fell asleep

Then I went to sleep myself.

I have to talk to steven. I tried his phone but it was switched of.

I also made my mind about another decision.

I would not go to NYC
My father will always be with me no matter what and iris or ivy can fulfil their dream.

I can't leave brian when we have just started.
I love him and I cannot leave him.