Chapter one:

Here I am sitting in class, obviously bored and in my dream world awakened by a nudge and handed a note in my hand by my best friend Christina.

We have been friends from as long as I can remember which is kindergarten. It started when we were sitting in our lunch time , not even touching our lunch which our moms had made for us. We made eye contact a few times and each time shyly looked away. Finally Christina approached me and we started talking. I asked her why wouldn't she eat her lunch and came to know that she didn't like the sandwiches her mom made!
Exactly the reason why I didn't eat my lunch and that's how we exchanged our lunch bags everyday. That was the start of our friendship.
After that we kicked it right off and have been friends ever since despite a few fights of course!

I opened the note to read it but yet received another nudge! This time it really hurt and I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming.

I looked at Christina with a questioning look. She mouthed B.R.I.A.N.
Oh yeah ofcourse how could I forget. The note was for Brian not for me. I really don't understand how I still forget that we are not the same friends anymore.

She has Brian now. Its been three years since her relationship with Brian started.
Don't get me wrong!
I really am happy for her but I still need by friend sometimes. But we have drifted apart.

And its a real tragedy that I have been assigned a seat between her and Brian.

With a sigh I turn around to face Brian.
Brian was also our friend from many years back. He's a handsome boy with deep blue eyes. He's in the football team and one of the most coolest boys in our school. He's a great friend of mine too.
Christina had blond sleek hair with prominent cheekbones , one of the prettiest girls in our grade. He and Christina made an awesome couple.

I gave the note to Brian. He whispered "thank you". Like I had a choice!

I turn toward Ms. Hampton our geography teacher. He was one of the teachers that ignored the happenings in the class and just proceeded with their lecture. He used more hand gestures than words.
I was just trying to figure out what he was trying to say that another note was thrust on my desk.
I picked it up and was about to toss in backward that I received yet another nudge. I looked at Christina finding that she's not looking at me.

I looked to the right.
It was Amy who had given me the note.

Amy was our third best friend. She became my friend two years after Christina. She's an asian short , black haired girl. She's a little nerdish to be honest but I love her and she returns the love!
Me , christina and Amy are bff goals in our class. When Christina got brian , she was my only hope!
We had sticked together in our times of need.

I open the note
It was written
From : Amy
To: Sofia

That's so like Amy!
She always writes this To and From in a class note!

In the note she has made me or at least tried to.
Amy always had a thing for drawings even takes classes.
She had made my blonde wavy hair and green eyes. On my face is a huge smile stretched from one end of my face to another. And written beneath it is SMILE!

Looking at the picture I couldn't help but SMILE!