Chapter three:

Out in the hallway it was the usual crowd. Everybody screaming to get heard above all the sound.

I quickened my steps to immediately get away from here and to my car.
Someone bumped into me..I barely managed to keep my balance.
It was Zack with his two girlfriends , the one who started the two girlfriend thing!

Zack plays in the football team. He is Brian's best buddy.
A month ago Zack broke up with his girlfriend Anisa and got together with a girl from our class Brooke. Anisa didn't get over Brian and Brooke wasn't quitting either. Somehow they striked a deal and now both are his girlfriends!
He takes them both to dates and all!
I know that he's hot guy but hot enough for two girls to share?

That was big news to our school. Zack wasn't very famous well we can say that as much infamous as the one in the football team can get.
But when he was seen with his two girlfriends he suddenly became the collest guy in our school!

Thus began this two girl friend system. Soon all the football team had two girlfriends except for Brian and another one. Some others than the team also embraced the system.

Brian would never do that to Christina. He would never hurt christina. I know that he has taken my best friend from me but he is good with her and I am grateful to him for that.
So this double girlfriend thing is now seen as coolness and a way to seem more masculine.

Whatever it is!
It sounds BIZAARE to me!!

I quickly got out. It was sunny in San Francisco today. I walked towards my car and started driving home. Better not get late because I have a ton of homework to do!