Chapter 35

I woke up hours later dizzy and in a cellar. "What the hell? Where am I? " I say out loud.  I only hoped that someone could hear me.  I tried to break out of the steal bars but not to my surprise I had no luck.  I know Klaus will come for me,  but when will that be. I'm scared and hungry. I look down at my stomach and put my hands on it to make sure that my son was OK.  I felt a small kick.  I thought to myself thank god..

        I was alone for hours and hours Karol I finally heard some foot steps coming down the stairs only about five feet away from.  "Is somebody there? " I say loudly. Just then Marcel makes his way to me.  Oh no.  I start to back up onto the wall. It's not like I can get away. "Your suppose to be dead. " I said to him in total shock.

          "That's what I let all of you believe. " he says to me.  I am breathing heavily. I am more terrified than ever.  He has revenge written all over his face.  This is not good.  He was not going to be nice to me at all.  He actually probably hates me now. 

          "You know Klaus will come for me." I told him firmly and as confident as I could make myself sound. 

       "I'm hoping for that. " he says and then he looks down at my stomach. " I see you two have made another miracle baby to roam the French quarter "

          My fear and breathing picked up even faster.  Also my anger.  I will not let anyone come near my child and try and hurt him.  He is the main thing I got going for me.  Nobody will ever get the chance to even touch him. "Stay the hell away from my child. " I yelled Angerly at him.

         This time I grabbed the bars and shook them as I yelled at him.  He let out a laugh.  The laugh sounded a bit evil though.  "Sweetheart,  I can do whatever I want to you.  Your only human. "

          My face went pale white like I have just seen a ghost.  The person that I seen coming from behind Marcel made me weak.  I love that person, how could this person have so much hatred for me? We were suppose to stick together threw anything and love each other no matter the obstical.

      "Felicity? " I said as my voice cracked with heartbreak.  I could feel my eyes welling up with tears.  I could feel an endless about of hurt and torture build up inside my stomach as it made its way to my heart.

         "Hello Jade. " she said snarky.  She put her hand on Marcel's left shoulder as she walked around him to the right side.  She had this evil smile on her face. She was giving me a bad feeling.  I just had a feeling I wasn't going to make it out of this situation alive.  I wanted so desperately to hug and hold her and tell her she didn't have to be the way she is being.  She could be my old fun, loving,  caring,  kind cousin I use to know. 

        "Cat got your young?" she asked me as she laughed evily.

           "What do you want?" I say sternly.

          "Alot actually. " she began. "You See that child is a danger, so we can start there.  Secondly,  I want your life.  It's mine to take after all.  Your boyfriend tried to take mine away from me as well my lovely boyfriend here as well.  You see that we are still living and breathing.  Revenge is best served cold. "

       I swallowed the lump in my throat and grabbed even tighter on to the bars.  "You stay the hell away from my child. He has nothing to do with this. " 

      She laughed again. "Oooo so it's a boy.  You got a name picked out? " she asked and I had ignored her.  "Right, you know that he has everything to do with this.  Whatever Klaus loves or wants , I want more. " she said to me "That includes you."

         I grew angrier and angrier.  I wanted so bad to get the out of here and drive a stake threw my own cousins heart.  After a few hours of torture talk they finally dismissed themselves and I was stuck down here alone again. 

         I'm begging to myself in my mind for Klaus to come and find me.