Chapter 3

Im looking at the dsrk skin man in front of me. In and out of a daze. I have no idea why i am chained up. Or what is about to happen to me. I have no idea who this guy is or what he wants with me. I just moved here. I dont know anyone. I mean klaus a little bit, but i just started to get to know him.

         "What do you want with me?" I ask the man who is now standing in front of me pacing back and forth with his hand rubbing his chin.

        "Leverage." He simply states.

         "For what?" I ask seeming morr calm then i actually am on the inside of me. 

        "Klaus. He has someone very valubale to me. I seen yoy guys hanging out at the bar. Well i figured, i could use you to get what i want back." He states

      "But i only just moved here. I dont hardly even know klaus." I inform him. I can tell being around klaus will only cause me trouble. I make a mental note to stay away from him.

       "But you would love to see your cousin again, wouldnt you ?" He says again crouching in front of me. A bit of evil in his eyes.

       "Where is she?" I yell trying to yank myself from these chains. Of course i have no luck in doing so.

       Just then i heard a bang. Doors flew open. There he stood, the handsome mystery man. Klaus. I was a little relieved that he was here. I was hoping when the man told me he was holding me captive for klaus that he would come and save me. I just didnt believe that he would .

       "Let her go marcel." Klaus yelled.  

       "Not until i get what i want." The man said. Which now i know his name. Marcel.

        Then something happened. I had no idea what it was. Klaus moved so fast to the point i didn't even see him. He was on one side of the room one minute, then he was in front of marcel pinning him up against a wall by his neck. Choking him. I thought to myself what is going on?! What is he ?! Right now i wished i could get up and run away. Far away. Even saying it was a mistake moving here.

         Finally klaus was undoing the chains around me. He grabbed me by my arm and stood me up. He looked at marcel who was still recovering from being choked.

        "You see marcel, i always get what i want." Klaus said in a cocky tone and then dragged me out by my arm. Walking fast.

      He dragged me to what i believe to  be his home. I am scared and frightened to say the least. I have no idea what i have gotten into. Right now all i want to do is go home. Stay home snd never come out. Or better yet just go back to the small town in illinois.

        "What are you?" I yelled in an angry tone when i was finally let go.

        "You wouldnt believe me even if i told you." Klaus stated in a more calm tone then he seems to be.

       "Try me." I say in a starky attitude. When he just stares at me i just start to walk away. About to head home and lock my doors. I want to dtay away from all of this.  If i dont what they are, i want to keep myself away from them.

        "Don't go." Klaus says loudly. Not a yell. But loud enough to make me turn around and consider staying.

       "Ok , then tell me what the hell id going on!" I demand. Crossing my arms over across my chest. Trying to sound and look as confident as i want to be.  All i want is awnsers.

        "Vampire." Was all that came out of his mouth. My mouth dropped. Its like i was in a movie or something. Vampires cant be real.

        "Your serious?" I said with a chuckle, taking a few steps forward toward him until i was standing in front of him. Face to face.

        "I believe so love." He says.

       All i do is laugh and laugh. But then before i know it again with his super speed, he speeds away and comes back with a person. Holding them by the arm and they looked in fear.

       "You dont believe me. So i guess i will just have to show you." He ssys as veins pop out by his eyes, turning them all black and fangs coming from his mouth. He begins to sink he teeth into the guy and starts to drain him of blood. I step back tripping over something. So i end up crawling backwards keeping my eye on him.

       Im absoultely terrified. I am afraid he is going to hurt me next. I dont want that. I just want to go home. Now i knew it was a mistake moving here.

       He is takjng steps towards me. He ends up in front of me as i wince back hoping he wont touch me. Some part of me just waiting for my death to happen. He grabs me by my arm and picks me up. Making me stand on my feet.

    "Dont worry love i wont hurt you. "