Chapter 36

Still trapped in the cellar,  I'm becoming weak and tired.  I haven't ate for days. I was wondering what was keeping Klaus so long from getting me. Even Rebekah or Freya.  Somebody.  I'm worried now about them as well.  What of something happened to them? What if they are all dead? I'm sweaty and run down. I keep having small allusions. I'm barely alive. 

          Marcel and Felicity would make daily visits.  She started giving me one cracker a day. I'm loosing track of the days.  I know I have been here for several butbbwing so weak I keep nodding in and out of consciousness. I'm still shocked that my cousin could treat her own flesh and blood this way.  I could never.  Now I am on revenge mode.  As soon or if I make it out of here I am going to stake her and her beloved boyfriend in their hearts.  Nobody is going to be able to stop me. 

      Lack of food and water also has me freezing.  I'm believe I'm begging to get sick. I look up when I hear somebody.  Everything is blurry,  I can barely make out who it is that's coming my way. I can't even speak.  I just try and adjust my eyes to make sure I'm seeing everything alright.  I nod out for a minute.  I find the strength to look up again.  It's a young girl that I have never seen before.  She gives me a small wave and sits down in the chair that's right outside the bars. 

         That's where they sit to talk and torture me.  I hate that chair and the color and everything about it.  That's the only thing I could really focus my mind on.  That's the only thing down here beside this damn cell. 

           "I'm summer. " she says to me.  I let a small smile come weakly across my face.  She is the cutest little girl.  She redhead,  with freckles all over her face and bright green eyes.  "What's your name?"

       I adjust myself a little to sit up straighter. I use almost all the strength I have to build up the words to tell her my name.  "Jade. "

          She smiles and let's out a small innocent laugh.  "That's a pretty name.  But you dont look so good. " she tells me.

       I weakly laugh.  This is the best company I have had since I have been down here.  If I wasn't so weak I would enjoy the company much more.  It would be alot more fun.  "Are you having a baby ?" she ask me.

        "Yes I am.  It's a boy. " I tell her as I get a little bit of excited being talked to so nice.  I haven't been talked to like an actual person for as long as I have been down here. 

         "I always wanted a brother.  But my mother said no more kids for her. " she tells me. 

           "tell your mom you need someone to play with. " I try and make small conversation to keep it going.  "How old are you? "

       "Seven. " she says super fast.  I laugh again. 

       "Fun age. " I say.  Then she gets a little quite and I'm assuming that she's gonna leave and once again I will be left alone.  "Why are you down here talking to a stranger? "

          "I was curious why uncle Marcel kept coming down here all the time.  So I had to see for myself. " she admitted to me.

         "Are you scared? " I ask her as I can now barely stay awake.  Klaus just needs to hurry up and get me out of here.  I have no idea if I can make it any longer.  I'm trying not to give up.

        "I'm a witch, so no need to be scared." she says proudly and confidently.

         Just then we heard screaming and things being broken upstairs.  She looks at me. I was to weak to even be able to show fear on my face.  I heard so much yelling.  I was trying to make out the words and voices.  I wanted to see if I could recognize anyone's.  Being as weak as I am made it almost impossible. 

          "Klaus. " I said softly.  Just then summer looked at me.  She looked confused by the words that I had just said. 

          "You know Klaus?" she asked me.  I nodded.  I wanted so much to go and see if it was really him upstairs or if my mind was just now making things up.  Maybe I am just delusional.

          "I got to get you out of here. " she says before she takes off upstairs.  I tried to crawl to the bars to scream for her.  I was scared for her to go upstairs. I can't allow a child to get hurt. It's just not in me. Related to my worst enemy or not.  I can't allow a young girl to loose her life trying to save mine.