Chapter 11

Its been a long day. Elijah hasnt arrived back yet with their sister rebekah. I have no idea where felicity went. She wasnt home. She said she needed to leave for a while. She didnt even offer me to come with. Which seems out of the ordinary to me. But until something unfolds i wont worry to much.

      We just walked back to the compound from our somewhat of a normal human day. We acted as if we were both human and had no idea of any supernatural things lurking about. It was sweet and generous of klaus to take his day and spend it with me trying to make things and life seem normal. Even if it was only one day.

          People always fear him. Hes always into some trouble. But when it is just him and i, i dont see that. I see a different klaus. One that my feelings are evolving for. My only thing is that i need one reason to admit it myself. But when i do find that , i will have to build up courage to tell it to him. Something that i am not very good at.

         "Thanks for the day." I tell klaus.

        "Anytime love." He says smiling. Showing hia demples. Causing me to blush a little with a smile. Making me look down at the groud. Just hoping he didnt notice the hint of red my face got.

         "Well i should be going." I say staying still. Waiting for him to say goodbye to me.

        "Absoultely not." He says while shaking his head no. "Marcel sends you a death note and you wish to go home?"

        "I just figured i would go to my own house." I admit.

        "I promised to protect you. I wouldn't send you anywhere near where you could die." Klaus says to me while he put his hand on ny cheek. This makes me look into his beautiful blue eyes. Which for a second i got lost in. I never noticed how blue and magical they are.

         "Come inside love." He says breaking me out of my trance. I trsil behind him and into his home. He takes me upstairs and into a room. "You can sleep here."

       "Thank you." I nod as i say these words. He exits the room. I takea look around admiring all of the old things. I set my sweater down on the bed. I sit down as well and run my hands over the soft blankets. I begin to get ready to lay down when i hear some yelling downstairs. I tip toe to the stairs ans male my way down. I see a blonde haired girl and the brothers. I stop at the end of the stairs. Thats when the blonde girl looks over at me.

      "Who the bloody hell is she?" She says pointing her finger in my direction.

        "Jade." Elijah states.

        "Why is she here?" The blonde says. She is very angry.

       "I asked her to stay so that your long lost love marcel wont kill her." Klaus says to his sister with a angry tone mocking hers.

      "One of your little pets, i assume."  The blonde girl snaps back at klaus.

       "Rebekah." Elijah scolds her. Thats who she is. This is the sister hw went to go get. I would say its lovely to meet her. But the way she is acting about my presence isnt welcoming.

       "Its fine. I can leave." I speak up causing all headsto turn in my direction.

       "I told you absolutely not." Klaus says in a calmer tone to me then with his little sister.

       "Oh come on nik. Let the poor human go." Rebekah snaps.

        Just then i see klaus race ovwr in his super vampire speed and pick her up by her neck, holding her agaisnt a wall. I was a little frightened. I jjst stayed in the same spot. "The girl stays." He snaps finally letting rebekah go and galling down trying to recover from being choked.

       "Fine. But shes not sleeping in my room." Rebekah says as she stomps her way passed me and up the stairs.