Chapter 9

Still standing so close. My heart still going at a unnormal speed. I am frozen. I dont know what to do next. Wether to speak or move away. For some reason he has me all nervous. Not in a scared way. But more of a school girl hanging out with her crush for the first time type of way.

        Just then elijah and everyone else come in. Breaking the staring we had going on between us. The feeling was a feeling i have never felt before. No words were said, but there was something going on there that i cant explain.

          Righr behind everyone was felicity. I am jumping for joy inside. Not wanting to on the outside due to it coming off as a little girl.

          "Felicity" i yell and run over snd hug her tightly. I pull back from the hug and grab her face with my hands. We both started crying and smiling at the same time.

         I turn around and look at klaus and elijah and mouth a thank you to them. Which i recieve a nod in response.

      Later on that evening, we still havent left the compound. I find klaus on the balcony just watching over the city. I make my way out there to talk to him for a moment.

          "Care for company?" I say walking up behind him as i get next to him. Resting my hands on the rails.

         "Its a pleasure." Klaus says with a crooked smile but not making eye contact with me.

         "So this is our goodbye. Huh?" I question him. Making him turn his gaze to me shifting a little in his posture.

        "It doesnt have to be love." He saya bringing a reluctant smile to my face.

       "Is that so?" I say to him in a flirtatious matter.

         "Indeed." He says now moving his whole body to look at me leaning with his left side on the railing. I slowlt mimmik what he does. "Fancy a date?"

          "Pleasure is mine." I say smiling wide and happy. Truly genuinely happy. For some reason i believe i am getting feelings. But i am not sure on how strong or real they are at the moment. I sais liked bad boys. But klaus tops the list. Which isnt so bad to me anyways.

         Later that night i was finally set free from the protection squad. I was home in my bed for the 2nd time since i had moved here. I have been stuck at klaus' house, not able to do anything or go anywhere unless i was with him.

       I lay down and settle myself to finally fall asleep and get a good nights rest when a piece of paper just floats down on to my lap. Weird. I automatically assume its a witch thing. But i wonder who it could be from.

        I sit up in my bed and grab the old brownish piece of paper. For a second i brace myself to look at it.

           " i know what you and klaus did. Im coming for you next. - Marcel"