Chapter 2

I woke up late. Well not late to me, but im pretty sure late to everyone else. I am not and never will be a morning person. Which i feel like new orleans kind of fits me there. I do all the normal routine to get myself up and ready for whatever today may bring.

     I decided to get breakfast by myself. My cousin didnt arrive home last night. I never even talked to her after i left for the day. I made a note in my head that i would call her after i get some food in me.

       After i went and got breakfast and tried to call her. Which she NEVER awnsered, i began to explore more of the lovely town. It's about 2 in the afternoon now. Thank god some people are out roaming around. I hate to be the only one that is up and doing something. Seems boring to me.

         For some odd reason the guy from the bar, the one with the accent keeps coming to my mind. I half way keep popping my head around corners to see if i can spot him anywhere. I am to shy to even say anything if i do happen to see him.

      I continue the walk and stopping in little shops here and there. I find myself in front of the bar where i did see him yesterday. I am bracing myself to go inside to see if i csn find the mystery man. I have no idea why i am being drawn to him. But i know that for some reason my heart is being drawn towards whoever he is. I never even got his name yesterday.

         Just as i was about to go in someone was standing in front of me. Low and behold it was indeed my mystery man. He looked at me with a crooked absolutely adorable smile.

            "Lady from yesterday ?" He wuestions still holding on to that crooked smile.

          "Indeed" i reply giving him a shy half smile.

         "Care for a drink?" He ask me as he makes a hand gesture towards the bar door. I know i am not old enough to drink in the bar but who honestly cares right now. I dont want to pass up the offer of having a drink with him.

       "Sure why not?" I say as i make my way towards the door with jim following behind me. He holds the door open for me. We walk in and make pur wsy to the bar and tske seats on the stools.

        Nobody has any idea how nervous and excited i am. Im jumping up and down in my body. I am holding myself together yhr best i csn on the outside. I don't want whatever i am feeling inside to come out. I am afraid that i might run him off.

         "2 bourbons." He says to the bartender as he holds up two fingers. "Vacation?"

          "No. Permanent residency." I say fiddling with my fingers a little. The bartnder sets down a drink in front of me. I take a sip of it. Bourbon is not my thing. But who can pass up a free drink. Especially one a cute guy with a accent bought.

       "Why new orleans?" He ask me.

          "My cousin. She lives here. I moved in with her." I say making eye contact with him. Trying mu hardest not to blush.

        "Who may that be?" He ask me.

       "Felicity Rogers." I respond to his question. He musg know alot of people around here. Espeically since he asked who my cousin was. He stopped the eye contact and just looked forward.

        "I dont believe i got your name." I state to him bringing him to look at me again.

        "Klaus mikaelson." He states.

         "Jade rogers." I reply with the equally cocky tone that  he said his name with.

       Just then the same girl i bumped into barges into the bar yelling fot klaus. He continues to sit down and pay no mind to her screaming for him.  I think to myself, i would not want to get involved with him if he has ex girlfriend crazy stalker drama.

      She notices me and pauses when she sees me sitting next to klaus with a drink in hand. That was shortly lived. She then looks at him with a very serious look on her face.

        "How may i help you?" He says to her in a cocky but sexy way.

        "We have a problem." She says kind of giving the eye in my direction.  I must notbe allowed to know what this problem may be.

       "See you around, love." He says as he lays a twenty down on the var and heads out the door with the hayley girl.

       I didnt even get a chance to reply or try and get his number.  I would love to see him again. I want to get to know more about him. I wonder who he is. He is so myserious to me.

        Its now dark and i am leaving to walk back to the house. I told myself i wouldnt walk around here in the dark till i learned how to get sround this city more. But of course i can't even listen to myself.

       A man appeared in front of me. I was startled.  He justkept looking at me in a sly way. Likr i was either food or bait.  Or better yet both. He gave me the absoulte creeps.

         "Hi?" I say kind of as a question.

         He coninue to stare at me. Then all of a sudden i see him swing his arm towards me and things went black.

       I woke up in a room with chains around my legs and arms. I look around terrified. My heart is racing si fast. I thought it might jump out of ny chest. The man who i seen when i was walking home pops up in front of me. Now i am even more scared then before.

         "Look who finally woke up." He said getting into a crouching position in front of me.