Chapter 6

Finally after hours and hours of waiting on elijah to get back with some awnsers , he returns. But i dont see my cousin with him. This is going to be harder to get her then i had originally thought. In my mind because elijah is a vampire and as well marcel, that he would get her with no issues. Of course i was wrong.

         "Elijah." Klaus states as elijah makes his presence into their home.

       "So i found one thing out brother." Elijah states in a proper and calm manner. How can he be so calm? Well he doesn't even know who my cousin is. So maybe that is one reason.

       "Do tell." Klaus states folding hus hands behind is back while walking up to elijah so that they are face to face.

       "She cloaked. Thats all he told me. He refused to tell me where. But even if he did i wouldnt have been able to see her." Elijah firmly gives the information up.

       "What does cloaked mean?" I ask and now both brothers have their eyes on me.

      "It's a spell,  that way nobody can find her." Klaus states to me.

       "So what do we do now?" I ask. I am nervous. If we cant see her, then how are we suppose to save her. I just want my cousin back. We did nothing. All i did was meet klaus and within 2 or 3 days my world got flipped upside down. Im hoping in the long run this will be well worth it.

          "First we find out where she is." Elijah says.

      "Then we find a which to undo the spell." Klaus says finishing what elijah was origianlly going to say.

        "I guess i will have to pay marcel a little visit myself. " klaus says.

       "No are you crazy?" I shout a little louder then expected.

      "How else do you assume we get our awnsers?" Klaus ask me. But i am at a lost for words. I have no idea how else to find her. But some part of me is scares for klaus. I dont want him to end up getting hurt or die. We just kissed for the first time. Not like it really matters. But what if i start to really develop feelings for him and then he's gone. I would never get to figure out if i truly admire him if he looses his life tonight. I want the chance to at least figure out if i have some sort of feelings for the sexy vampire.

        "I can go see Davina and figure out if she is able to do a locater spell?" Elijah suggest to us. Klaus quickly whips his head in elijahs direction. Taking his eyes off me.

       "I suppose we could do that. But brother, you know i enjoy a could fight." Klaus says with that half smirk and a sarcastic voice. I rolled my eyes as i heard that tone come out of his mouth.

       "I shall return brother." Elijah says before exiting the home.

    The room is in a awkward silence now. Both of us just taking glances at one another. Not really knowing what to say.

       "Im just going to go." I say making motions with my thumbs towards the door.

       "You are not leaving my sight , love. " klaus replies. He has a soft kind of tone in his voice along with a demanding one.

     "Klaus you really shouldn't start off our friendship with keeping me hostage." I say. Dont get me wrong,  i enjoy being alone with him. But this is not how i had pictured it to be.

     "Its not a hostage situation. Its simply for your protection love." He says. I love the way he says that to me. Anything he says really. That British accent is something.

      "Well take me out then?" I question but i also want it come off as demanding.

       For a moment , hes silent. Looking down at the ground, lips peirced together, hands behind his back.

       "Fair enough." Klaus says as he walks towards the exit.