Chapter 15

We all sat around while we had felicity locked up in a cellar under all of new orleans.  I pace back and forth in front of the fire place while i gentle bite on my thumb. I have no idea what we should do. If she wants to kill me because of the man i love, do i choose to live or die? Thats a very hard decision. I dont want to die. But i dont want my cousin to either.

       But if she finds out that klaus hasnt healed marcel yet, then maybe she will still take revenge. All these thoughts i am trying to process arw getting the best of me. Klaus will help figure it all out and hopefully calm me down.

       "Love, take a seat. Everything will work out just fine." Klaus says grabbing my arms causing me to stop pacing.

      "Its hard. I feel like either i die or her. " i admit to him.

      "You will not die." He says "neither will she. Family is family."

       "She just tried to kill her." Hayley speaks up. "Along with me and your unborn daughter."

       This causes klaus to turn around and look at her angerly. "You think i am unaware of that?" He questions. "Im completely aware that her and marcel want me and everyone that maeans anything to me dead."

       "What did you do to him? To cause him to want all this revenge." I ask klaus.  When he looks at me his anger on his face go away. Im the only person that can cause him to drop all anger and sadness just by my own presence.

      "I took back new orleans. He no longer runs it." He simply tells me.

       I just look at him and give a dlight nod. I look up at the clock and i walk away causing confusion to the whole room. Everyobe watches as i walk away. Only one persob follows me. That is klaus.

       Upstairs i am in his room stairing out the window. I hear him ebter the room with small light footsteps.   "Something wrong love?"

     "I just needed a moment." I tell him trying to get him to understand that in just two hours i have to decide on my life or hers.

     "I promise you, that i will do everything in my power to fix this." He says to me as he makes his way next to me. Watching out the window along with me, hands behind his back.

       "I know. Im trusting you." I begin "its just still so hard to process."

      "I understand love. I have many battles like this of my own in my lifetime." He says calmly. Hes letting me know that i am not in this alone.

       "I do have one thing i would like to ask." I say to him. This causes him to look my way.

        "What is it? He says to me.

      "If you ever decide to spend eternity with me. Change me?" I ask causing a awkward tension to us. His face is hard and not showing any emotion. This frightens me a little. What if he doesnt want to marry me? We have only been around each other barely a month, but i know deep down i wouldn't want anyone but him.

       "I will make you this promise." He begins as i turn to look at him. Now face to face, his hands still behind his back. Mine on each side of me. "After we save you and your cousin. We will discuss this matter."

      I nod, and give him a light kiss on the cheek before i exit the room. Leaving him to his own thoughts.