Chapter 31

Klaus left me.  I am so sad.  I helped Rebekah with hope.  I lived spending time with my new family. Rebekah and I hardly got along most of the time.  We really hardly even got to even know each other.  I believe she didn't really like me much because of her new found friendship with Hayley.  She spend most of her time protecting her from all the danger brought upon them. Me on the other hand all I had was Klaus and Elijah.  Sometimes Freya. 

      Hayley and I don't get along so well either.  In fact she ran to the bayou to live once she found out about Klaus and I having a child together. Somewhere in my heart I believe she wants Klaus to herself but she is toying around with Elijah.  I love Elijah and I want to tell him how I feel about the situation so bad but we have such a great bond that I don't want to chance it and ruin it. 

     I'm staring out the big window in the front of the house into the big yard.  I sigh in sadness. This is something I would have dreamed mine and Klaus' life would be like.  But when you are pregnant by and about to marry the devil himself this seems all to unlikely. But I try and tell myself he gave me this little bit of a dream for just a shirt while.  Only thing missing is him. 

      I rub my belly as I still day dream about how life could have and should have been.  You just can't help who you love. I happen to love the most dangerous creature on the planet.  I never pictured my life to be this way.  I moved to new Orelans to get out of Illinois.  It gave me so much more than I could have ever imagined.  From good to bad.  My life somewhat felt complete, even with all the bad and evil things lurking about. 

      Later on I was resting in the living room as I watched hope sit down on the floor and play with her toys.  Rebekah was off in some other room doing things I had no idea of.  I enjoyed taking care if hope.  It only made me want Noah here faster. 

         "You haven't ate a thing since you been here. " Rebekah broke me out of another precious day dream I was having. 

      "Not hungry. " I state as I adjust myself to sit up more straight. 

    "Your wallowing. " she said as she sits down next to me.  "is it because of nik?"

        I shrugged my shoulders at her as I try and make sure non of my emotions pop threw on my face. "Everything will end up just fine darling. " Rebekah says to me.

          "It's just I never felt love this deep and passionate before. I'm terrified to be anywhere he isn't. " I confided in her. 

          "love is a remarkable thing, isn't it?" she began.  "I loved like that once.  Nik made it his mission to make sure I never felt love.  "

         "So why haven't you tried to make sure he never felt it either?" I ask her curiously. 

       "even though he doesn't seem like he deserves it.  He's the one person who deserves it the most. " she said.  "He loves harder than anyone else.  He just happens to go around it the wrong way,  in evil ways. But he only does it because that's the only way he knows. Because of our father "

        Her words really touched me.  I thought about it in depth for hours after that conversation. She is right.  I thought about way I can help her feel the same kind of love I feel. I want her to be happy.  She deserves it just as much.

         That night I made it my mission to help Rebekah get the love she deserves.