stevepop

- Steve asked soda out

- he was to nervous and scared to say it to him but he told soda he has to give him something, so Steve gave Soda a sticky note that's said "I love you please date me? - Steve." Soda was just looking at it and Steve was so anxious. Soda then looked up at Steve teary eyed and was like "really? You love me?" And Steve Just nodded.

-Soda asked Steve if he was 100% sure because he was kind of scared that Steve would chest in him like Sandy.
He told soda he would never. "I'm 1000% positive" "whoa that's a lot"

- one day at work soda came up from behind Steve and hugged him.

- Steve almost elbowed soda in the face

- when they walk passed each other in the DX they'd give each other a kiss

- steve would try to slap soda ass if he's not holding anything
-"StEvE sToP"

- when Ponys at school or out somewhere with most likely johnny and or dally, and soda and Steve have a day off, they would be in the room cuddling

- no one knew they were dating until one day soda forgot that the gang doesn't know they're dating and Steve was sitting on the couch, Darry was in his chair, pony was on the floor by the couch, two-bit was also on the floor, and dally and johnny are in the kitchen. Soda went up and wrapped his arms around Steves neck(softly) and kissed his cheek then put his face in his neck. Steve kissed his temple and smiled, then looked back at the TV. As he did that he saw everyone looking at them, some with big ass smiles and some where shook.

- steve tensed up, soda noticed and felt him tense up and looked at him. He then realized what he did and panicked as well.

- their panic was died down when Darry said "well it's about damn time you told us."

- soda once fell asleep on the couch and Steve came in and saw his boyfriend asleep. So Steve got a blanket and moved soda arm and out it around his waist and went to sleep on top of soda. Soda hugged him in his sleep and Steve was blessed

- soda always wants affection and Steve is more than happy to give it to him
- steve also almost always wants affection from soda

- steve thinks soda acts like a dog who thinks their still a puppy

- Steve reminds soda that he loves him everyday.
- Soda does the same thing with Steve

- Steve would get jealous when the girls flirt with h i s boyfriend

- soda won't flirt back he'll just smile at them.

- when they stopped flirting with him, soda went back over to Steve who was being salty. He tried to hug Steve but Steve very gentle pushed soda away.

- there was a few seconds of silence until Steve glanced over at soda who looked confused, sad, and worried.

- Steve instantly gave him a tight hug and kisses all over his face until he started to giggle.

- He told soda why he pushed him away and soda just laughed and hugged him and told him he would never.

- they never argue, if they do, it's never serious. They joking argue.