ponyboy in school/classes

(wowie)

- He hates his gym teacher and gym in general

- he has gym first period and he hates that because then he's sweaty and smells for the rest of the day.

- but it's not that bad because Johnny's with him.

- they walk the track a lot and talk

- Let's call the gym teacher Ms. Simmons

- everyone gets so happy when there's a sub.

- Johnny hates that bitch too

- 2nd period he has English.

- 3rd period he had reading and everyone how has her(the teacher) hates her because she never changes their grade, and she's not loud enough to hear. She also doesn't explain things good.

- he has lunch 4th period with Two-Bit, curly, and Angelica.

- the shepherds don't really sit with Pony when Two-Bits with him

- him and Two-Bit sometimes ditch lunch and go to the library until one of librarians realize they're skipping and threaten to send them to their Dean or call their parents

- ponyboy fucking runs out because he doesn't want them to call Darry.

- when Two-Bit has detention Ponys sitting alone at their table

- there's no assigned seats in lunch it's just that people find a table and clame it as theirs

- but a Sheppard comes along and is like "hi bitch"

- it's mostly Angelica because curly skips lunch or is in detention most of the time

- if all three of them aren't in lunch then pony would have to sit by himself and he hates it. He doesn't want to sit at anyone elses table because he doesn't want to be told to leave or get looked at, or have someone trying to talk to him.

- he thought about doing ROTC (Reserve Officer's Training Corps)

- he only has like 3 classes with johnny, and half of the time Johnny's not in school because the bruises from his psrents would be noticed by one of the teachers.

- the classes he has with Johnny is gym, civics, biology.

- his 5/6 period is civics

- he doesn't like that class because no one listens and everyone is loud. People get kicked out a lot for trying to fight in class.

- one time a kid try to fight the teacher

- his 7/8th class is biology and he gets to see Johnny(if he came to school) which makes him happy.

- whenever they can choose a partner, they're always together.

- they hate when the teacher choose a partner for them.

- Johnny doesn't know or talk to anyone else in that class and either does pony.

- he has algebra 9th period.

- he likes his algebra teacher, and he has a good grade in there