johnnyboy

- Ponyboy was up late watching a movie when Johnny came in the house with a bloody nose and busted lip from his dad one day.

- pony scurried over to him and grabbed his hand and pulled him in the bathroom, sat him on the counter, and cleaned him up the best he could.

- after Pony fished cleaning Johnny up, Pony hugged Johnny and asked if he'd like to watch the movie he was watching.

- Johnny and ponyboy where curled up on the couch holding each other until they fell asleep.

- Johnny likes when pony or anyone in the gang bushes his hair with their hand(s)

- Pony does this when Johnny doesn't have grease in his hair

- one time they where at the lot and ponyboy was talking about some nerd shit. Johnny was trying to listen but got distracted because a worm was crawling past them

- "and- Johnny are you even listening to me?"

- "you where still talking?"

- if Ponyboy is sleeping and Johnny's up, he'll go in his room and lay on him.

- Pony would wake up and feel Johnny laying on him. He'd hold him for a few minutes then get up.

- Ponyboy surprised himself by picking Johnny up bride style, Johnny was shook

"Why'd you pick me up?"

"You're coming to my room, I don't want to sleep alone"(they're going to Ponys old room because Steve and soda are in their room)

- no sexy shit because they're C H I L D R E N(well pony is)

- headcanon that Johnny and pony have the same gym period and gym teacher, so when they have a free day, they walk around the track, or try to race each other. Ponyboy wins all the time.

- sometimes Johnny would jump on Ponys back and they'll do a lap around the track. Johnny does the same with pony.

- one time the teacher yelled at them from doing that.

- Johnny likes watching pony draw.

- johnny likes being the little spoon but pony also likes being the little spoon. But pony likes to be the big spoon a lot because he loves when Johnny curls up against him and puts his face in the crook of his neck.

- their relationship is soft and cute,

- if they do f u c k, it's would be with CONSENT

- like maybe when they're a bit older

- both top and bottom.

- When Johnny tops it's just pony riding him. pony is a dominant bottom