my favorite pages

When pony talks about johnny being jumped and what happened when they found him. Like Steve just sees Johnny's jacket in the street and picks it up and slings it over his shoulder so he could go take it to Johnny's house. But he stops because I guess he realized Johnny probably would never take it off or if he did he would of felt it fall from around his waist, so he looks at it more and sees rust colored blood on it. And soda holding Johnny while he cried. Dally turning away looking sick even tho he saw many people killed on the streets in New York (Page 31 - 34)

How pony describes how his friends and brothers look and act(pages 6-12 and at the bottom of page 4 is when Steve held off 4 guys with a busted bottle pop.)

Pony stretching out and laying his head in Johnnys legs when they where on the train. And when they got off he saw Johnny rubbing his legs trying to wake them up. "Blast it, Ponyboy" he was rubbing his legs "you must have put my legs. I can't even stand up. I barely got off the train"
"I'm sorry. Why didn't you wake me?"
"That's okay. I didn't want to wake you up until I had to." (Page 62 - 64)

When ponyboy woke up from when he passed out and soda comes running in the room when he hears him. "Where's soda? I asked, and then I could of kicked myself. Why can't you talk to Darry, you idiot? I said to myself. Why do you feel uncomfortable talking to Darry? "Asleep, I hope. U thought he was going to go to sleep shaving his morning and cut his throat. I had to push him to bed, but he was out like a light in a second." Darry hopes that soda was asleep where immediately ruined, because he came running in, clad only in a pair of blue jeans. "Hey ponyboy!" He yelled, and leaped for me, but Darry caught him. "No rough stuff, little buddy." So soda had to content himself with bouncing up and down on the bed and pounding on my shoulder.(Page 158 soda acts like a dog when their owner comes home.)

When ponyboy woke up from his concussion and darry said that two bit told Darry that pony had a fever before the rumble and two bit saying it's his fault. (Page 156)

When soda called Ponyby "honey" when he woke up. (Page 155)

When pony asked Darry if he was gonna be put in a boys home, and Darry calling him "baby" (page 157)

When pony asked soda if he asked for Darry when he was sick.
"Soda" I asked suddenly "what all did I say while I was delicious?"
"Oh, you though you were in Windrixvill most of the time. Then you kept saying that Johnny didn't mean to kill that Soc. Hey, I didn't know you didn't like baloney." I went cold "I don't like it. I never liked it. Soda just looked at me. "You used to eat it. That's why you wouldn't eat anything while you were sick. You kept saying you didn't like baloney. No matter what it was we were trying to get you to eat."
"I don't like it." I repeated. "Soda, did I ask for Darry while I was sick?"
"yeah, sure." He said, looking at me strangely. "You and for him and me both. Sometimes Mom and Dad. And for Johnny."
"Oh, I thought maybe I didn't ask for Darry. It was bugging me." (Pages 158-159)

When dally told Johnny that he's proud of him. (Page 146 I think but it's when Johnny's about to say "stay gold...")

Y'all I have so many but these are my most favorite