Steve hc

- hella insecure

- he's not next to soda when he see some girls come over to them(soda actually)

- he doesn't want to be looked at in a bad way. One time he was next to soda when a girl looked over at him and looked him up and down in disgust. Soda didn't notice. Steve slowly walked away and went over to work on a car

- soda would n e v e r in anyway make Steve feel insecure. When soda knows steve ain't feeling himself soda would go up to him and complement him, he'll even do it randomly even if Steve isn't feeling insecure.

- one time soda went to kiss steve on the cheek (because why not) and steve turned him head as soda was leaning in and they accidentally kissed.

- steve was all red and soda was just laughing. "Oops"

- Steve just wants to be alone with soda. When pony would ask if he can go somewhere with them(soda) Steve would be salty until ponyboy leaves.

- soda was tired and wanted to sleep. So he kept asking Steve if he could sleep for a while(they're at work) and steve kept saying "no" or "not right now." And when Soda didn't go up.to steve and bother him, Steve went to go find soda but could find him. He then looked in a car and sees soda in the back seat sleeping.

- steve just shook his head and laughed. He just let soda sleep for the rest of the day.

- soda caught steve dancing to Elvis a few times

- when Soda told Steve Sandy cheated on him and that she's pregnant and he's not the father, steve was pissed and about to throw some hands at this b I t c h

- "if I was a girl I would love the hell out of you, better then anybody on Earth!" But no homo